Most important thing in a partner for you? (1 Viewer)

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
ahahaha this made me laaaugh LOL coming from a super smart guy such as urself ahahhaa :')

Its almost like ur saying "I want tits and ass and at least some brains" with emphasis on tits and ass HAHAHA
That's a very shallow conclusion to come to.

all these things are nice, sure, but at the end of the day, you can't control who you're attracted to.

eg hi seanie89, I'm open minded and more than moderately intelligent, why aren't we dating? BECAUSE THERE'S A WHOLE LOT OF OTHER STUFF TOO.

you can't summarise your ideal person in 2 words.
This is also true.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
all these things are nice, sure, but at the end of the day, you can't control who you're attracted to.

eg hi seanie89, I'm open minded and more than moderately intelligent, why aren't we dating? BECAUSE THERE'S A WHOLE LOT OF OTHER STUFF TOO.

+1

seanieg89

HSC

Haha well obviously. And attraction is often because of really intangible factors...just thought I'd chuck out two of the more important things that a girl I would want to date would have to have for the sake of discussion, they are two of the less obvious deal-breakers for me. I wouldn't trust anyone to choose a girl for me based on a few sentences I write.

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC

Obviously other factors exist but some have greater weighting than others. People are just listing the ones they place the most weighting on.

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
Obviously other factors exist but some have greater weighting than others. People are just listing the ones they place the most weighting on.
wouldn't being attracted to the person need to be pretty high up then??

seanieg89

HSC
wouldn't being attracted to the person need to be pretty high up then??
Of course, but I figured that physical attraction was implied as being of universal importance. I think my weighting on the two things I mentioned is less so.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
what the fuck does "do u have proof of the original post" mean?

Do you mean do I have proof of you admitting to having Asperger's?

I would say yes.

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
Of course, but I figured that physical attraction was implied as being of universal importance. I think my weighting on the two things I mentioned is less so.
I'd hope being trustworthy and nice and good personality are also of universal importance, but apparently not, considering how often they've been mentioned.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
I'd hope being trustworthy and nice and good personality are also of universal importance, but apparently not, considering how often they've been mentioned.
I mentioned good personality .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)