Most optimal time to drop to standard math? (1 Viewer)

Scryne

HSC
. Would it be at the start, after 1 test or at the end or whatever other time? Maybe it's a bit early to decide but I don't know what im doing in advanced and I definitely shouldn't be in it.

liamkk112

HSC
. Would it be at the start, after 1 test or at the end or whatever other time? Maybe it's a bit early to decide but I don't know what im doing in advanced and I definitely shouldn't be in it.
its up to u really, if u really think that u will never suceed in the subject then might as well drop it now. but provided that u drop it before year 12, u should be fine (you will learn pretty much everything in year 11 standard in year 11 advanced anyway, i think the only topic u don't touch is financial but u can always learn that over the long holidays between year 11 and 12 worst comes to worst). i think u should give it a try for a bit longer though, i along with a lot of other people were quite confused at the start of year 11 because all of the terminology and language is new, but by the end of year 11 i got 98/100 in the prelims and slept through half the exam

Scryne

HSC
its up to u really, if u really think that u will never suceed in the subject then might as well drop it now. but provided that u drop it before year 12, u should be fine (you will learn pretty much everything in year 11 standard in year 11 advanced anyway, i think the only topic u don't touch is financial but u can always learn that over the long holidays between year 11 and 12 worst comes to worst). i think u should give it a try for a bit longer though, i along with a lot of other people were quite confused at the start of year 11 because all of the terminology and language is new, but by the end of year 11 i got 98/100 in the prelims and slept through half the exam
think i might just drop it soon cuz we were doing revision around 4 weeks ago and I was lost the whole time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)