Motivate meee d: (1 Viewer)

mrh94

HSC
My English Extension 2 major work draft is due tomorrow...I have not started...I need motivation...GAH. Somebody write something inspirational. # firstworldproblems.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Why haven't you started? Haven't you been doing this subject for like... seven or eight months now?

asadass

HSC
Uni Grad
Why haven't you started? Haven't you been doing this subject for like... seven or eight months now?
This.

Op if it makes you feel any better, I'm just started a huge edit of my mw

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I mean, I took the subject because I was interested in it. By February I already had my first draft and a full edit done.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
My English Extension 2 major work draft is due tomorrow...I have not started...I need motivation...GAH. Somebody write something inspirational. # firstworldproblems.
Why didn't you start earlier??? There's no excuse for laziness. >> you may have all the time in the world, but procrastinating makes it mean nothing.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Why didn't you start earlier??? There's no excuse for laziness. >> you may have all the time in the world, but procrastinating makes it mean nothing.
[youtube]FG7i6bvyd44[/youtube]

Galapagos

HSC
N/A
Here's something inspirational: If you keep this work ethic up, you're not going to survive first year uni, let alone anything that is worth doing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)