Motivation. (2 Viewers)

filo_romz

HSC
im starting to lose sense of motivation too .. i have like heaps of distraction from making me do my work. ie. maplestory .. -_-'' and yeah .. my bro told me just to pass the prelim requirements but not stress too much about it cuz at the end, it doesn't count to anything .. except maths .. lol

HSC
filo_romz said:
im starting to lose sense of motivation too .. i have like heaps of distraction from making me do my work. ie. maplestory .. -_-'' and yeah .. my bro told me just to pass the prelim requirements but not stress too much about it cuz at the end, it doesn't count to anything .. except maths .. lol
there's a 55% chance that i have fame scammed you on ms.

aljoz

HSC
Staying motivated ... hmmmmm ... I stay motivated by aspiring to do the best I can and looking forward to the future. Success and a deep interest in the subjects I do also motivates me, but I guess every once in a while you can lose that motivation.

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
FranzFerdinand said:
that's meant to motivate? =/
you don't need motivation in year 11. however, if you don't do well in year 12 you will fail at life as the hsc is easy, better?

tmde1st

HSC
sunjet said:
you don't need motivation in year 11. however, if you don't do well in year 12 you will fail at life as the hsc is easy, better?
thats a gre way to build motivation im sure. "Youll Fail at life!"hehe

ediisjoz

HSC
ive lost mine and i duno what i can get to motivate me anymore.. theres nothing to look forward to... whoa that sounds so emo - that is something im not..

bah gets like this after exams

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
ediisjoz said:
ive lost mine and i duno what i can get to motivate me anymore.. theres nothing to look forward to... whoa that sounds so emo - that is something im not..

bah gets like this after exams
It'll slowly build up again :)

HSC
Xx_emoediisjoz_xX said:

bah gets like this after exams xx <3
that happened to me too! don't worry.. just remember that you don't want to end up living off centrelink payments when you're older.:)

tmde1st

HSC
FranzFerdinand said:
that happened to me too! don't worry.. just remember that you don't want to end up living off centrelink payments when you're older.:)
hey what wrong with centerlink? hehehehe

basketcase89

I've got a sunset
HSC
Eventually we'll become tax payers and we'll get to contribute to other people's welfare payments. ..YAY!

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
don't study so hard that you burn out.

don't bludge so hard that you're permanently rendered into a state of stupor.

don't try to strike a balance because thats such a utopian ideal.

instead drink milk. then study :) hawt .. uni here i come

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)