Movies that made you cry... (1 Viewer)

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Really? Well I'm not going to sit through that shit just to find him, sorry Ioan.

Lundy

Banned
HSC
5th officer Harold Godfrey Lowe (sorry, had to let the inner geek out). You just have to fast forward to the end. The going-back-in-the-lifeboat scene is pretty much his only major one.

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
Is he the one with the light at the end, when they go to rescue whatsherface?

astro

HSC
apparently that role in titanic gave him the 'spunk' status and england's leonardo di caprio......and i remember him being in 102 dalmations - i think he's name's Kevin or something and he falls for the main character....ahh so hot
My friends don't like him though, they think he's ugly.....

Last edited:

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
there was this one movie like an army it was way long ago and the enemy said if i die tell my wife i love her and the other said the same thing "one guy was hostage with a bomb on his head an the other was gonna get killed....sadly they both die i nearlyy crie but i didnt..my whole family were bawling (some people said passion of christ would make me cry i fell asleep litealy t the first 15 inutes 3 times)

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
piccaninny said:
i was crying a bit too, how good was the movie? Esp King Arthur
I did like King Arthur and I still do, but I'm leaning more towards Lancelot :D

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
so you should :)

I watched Up Close and Personal again today, and I cried again. Its so sad that Robert Redford doesn't get to come back to Michelle Pffifer. I'm a wuss.

astro

HSC
I actually looked at Owen in a different way after seeing King Arthur - i don't know why but i love his voice, well what i remember from it, but Lancelot got me at first glance...Tristan was pretty cool too and i gues so were the rest of the knights...loved it when Lancelot said that the kids were his whenever Bors said sumthing positive about his kids

Whenever i watch up close and personal (about three times) i've only ever gotten up to the part when redford helps pffiefer's sister or sumthing - i neva get past that scene

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
You know who's voice I loved in King Arthur? He wasn't anything good to look at, but the leader of the Saxons. His voice was great.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)