MQ BoS Meetup? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

markmooks

Fucking with your head :)
HSC
Cyan_phoeniX said:
alcohol limit should be 0 for all drivers, no exception. (ok, maybe 0.0001, so you wont get booked for using mouthwash).
I got pulled over once for driving too well and being extremely polite, and the
cop was about to go and I asked him about mouthwash and the ethanol
content. Anyway I grabbed my bottle of mouthwash and took a mouthful, spat,
and blew into the breathalyser. The cop stood there going .1, .2, .3, .4, .5... ok
now you've died. It was a fun test :)

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
lol @ boinkBOINK...i think they mean 3 times the legal limit of 'normal' drivers...i.e .02 or .05 or something

lol @ AsyLum...r u trying to drift or something :p
I hate that corner near(almost above) epping station it gets pretty narrow and evry1 is a little too close for comfort...i always go slow there

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
MaryJane said:
Oh, and then there are those students who study in the car, and then miss the lights because they're not concentrating. That annoys me! How much more info could they absorb!?

lol. studying while driving!!

I guess if your studying something important and you smash, then you will remember it because it will become vivid :p

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
Cyan_phoeniX said:
I guess if your studying something important and you smash, then you will remember it because it will become vivid :p
James, you're so great at integrating psych knowledge into everyday situations! I'm in awe!

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
MaryJane said:
James, you're so great at integrating psych knowledge into everyday situations! I'm in awe!
hehe. yet when it comes to exams, i remember nothing.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Supra said:
lol @ AsyLum...r u trying to drift or something :p
I hate that corner near(almost above) epping station it gets pretty narrow and evry1 is a little too close for comfort...i always go slow there
Ive drifted a few times into the road that cuts into the station, was fun haha

usually do it around corners at uni at night though much more fun

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
baaha u crazy bastard...i love goin thru the uni at night...but id find it pretty hard to drift on :p not that ive tried...What car do u drive?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
A 94 Camry Wagon with a 98 engine

The trick is to wait till you feel the back about to kick out when you start accelerating as to counter the slide

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
Happy MQ BoS Meetup guys and gals!

Too bad it never eventuated *shed a tear*

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
lol. so people were expecting it to happen? :D

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
No. Well, maybe at first, but then time kept moving, and then BAM you wake up and its the day, but nothing happens.

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
Cyan_phoeniX said:
Selfish bastards.
Selfish and arrogant.

AsyLum said:
Do you hate those people who take corners too fast around epping sliding out and then screeching away...i hate them ;)
There was a WRX P-plater who slid and couldnt control his car (stupid seeing its AWD) but because he took the corner so fast he drifted into a restaurant.

Its amazing how many place you can go for illegal street racing yet the government nor local police departments crack down on it. For example the so called "the runz" at Liverpool outside Krispy Kreme. I'm sure they have their reasons though. Dragging is just for idiots (and any other form of illegal street racing). "Wow look at me I can drive straight!"

From what I have seen, most of the time people tend to go over the speed limit either 1) to impress their mates or 2) because they are impatient and in some sort of a hurry. It is such a shame that people believe that risking your life is worth making just to be a few minutes early (yet often you make no beneficial progress). When I was learning and on roads with limits of 60Km/h everyone around me was going at least 70.

AsyLum said:
The trick is to wait till you feel the back about to kick out when you start accelerating as to counter the slide
I think it would be easier to feel the tail dragging in a wagon.

MaryJane said:
No. Well, maybe at first, but then time kept moving, and then BAM you wake up and its the day, but nothing happens.
As for the meetup we should of kept it simple and stuck with the original movie plans.

Last edited:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
bscienceboi said:
I think it would be easier to feel the tail dragging in a wagon.
Very much so, and i only do it lightly, nothing drastic, i know my limits and have no intention of trying to push them as i know the car isnt in the best of shapes :)

markmooks

Fucking with your head :)
HSC
MaryJane said:
I wonder what she means?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)