MQ Semester 2 Results (1 Viewer)

Tabris

HSC
Q: What makes it so hard??

A: Less "spoon feeding" with lecture notes - you actually have to read and understand the big picture. Most people end up being confused with the theoreical question in the exam and found the probelm question to be overwhelming (in terms of issues)

IMO, you guys should try his labour law subject.....

andyfg88

HSC
N/A

A: Less "spoon feeding" with lecture notes - you actually have to read and understand the big picture. Most people end up being confused with the theoreical question in the exam and found the probelm question to be overwhelming (in terms of issues)

I'm doing Business Organisations in Semester 2 next year, and I haven't heard one good thing about it. I'm positively terrified, especially since people here are just passing it.

ameher

HSC

Ah ok thanks for that. Would having a commerce background help when doing the subject? and congrats to everyone on their marks for the semester everyone's done really well.

Ritz1024

HSC
N/A
FIN328 Cr..
ECON 360 D... Not surprised
Congrats on graduation, mind give me some info about those 2 units, i.e: how hard it is, lecture for fin328 still that bad...ect. Probably doing it in semester 2 next year.

gsweeper

HSC
Econ111 - HD
Acst101 - D
Accg106 -HD
Stat170 - Cr (soo god damn boring)

So happy to get first year done :D

Atlas

HSC
N/A
Ah ok thanks for that. Would having a commerce background help when doing the subject? and congrats to everyone on their marks for the semester everyone's done really well.
The unit isn't so much focused on business/commerce stuff, it's more challenging from a legal perspective, and the main reason that people complain about the unit and have nightmares about it is *hint hint* the way the unit is delivered

The content itself is quite straightforward and people who like black letter law should find the hypotheticals in tutorials manageable, but the assignments and exams can come from the left field....

Atlas

HSC
N/A
I'm doing Business Organisations in Semester 2 next year, and I haven't heard one good thing about it. I'm positively terrified, especially since people here are just passing it.
Well, you have survived jurisprudence, so surely you have courage! :)

I don't think anyone has quite figured out what a student needs to do in order to get a good mark in Business Organisations...

keithwf

HSC
N/A
Congrats on graduation, mind give me some info about those 2 units, i.e: how hard it is, lecture for fin328 still that bad...ect. Probably doing it in semester 2 next year.
ECON360 was supa easy as normal...no need to worry
but watch out for FIN328...just leave the email here and I'll see what I can do
cheers

andyfg88

HSC
N/A
Well, you have survived jurisprudence, so surely you have courage! :)

I don't think anyone has quite figured out what a student needs to do in order to get a good mark in Business Organisations...
Haha actually I was just telling misericordia in the Session 3 thread that I haven't done Juris yet and I have to do it at the same time as Business Organisations -yikes-

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
On this topic, did anyone do ACST101 this semester? Does the unit have iLectures? I've heard that it doesn't but this doesn't sound right to me.

Same question for ECON131.

Last edited:

Ritz1024

HSC
N/A
ECON360 was supa easy as normal...no need to worry
but watch out for FIN328...just leave the email here and I'll see what I can do
cheers
Cheers, pm sent.

On this topic, did anyone do ACST101 this semester? Does the unit have iLectures? I've heard that it doesn't but this doesn't sound right to me.
I don't think you need to worry too much about acst101 even if you don't attend the lectures. Only need to attend week 13 lecture, easily D.

Last edited:

kkmok

HSC
Uni Grad

Same question for ECON131.
There is iLectures in ACST101
ECON131 no idea

My result this semester
ACCG106 HD 91
ACST101 HD 99
ACST212 HD 92
ECON110 HD 88
MATH133 HD 87

Atlas

HSC
N/A
Haha actually I was just telling misericordia in the Session 3 thread that I haven't done Juris yet and I have to do it at the same time as Business Organisations -yikes-
At least you can get the pain over and done with at the same time. LOL maybe the pain of the two units will cancel out each other. Good luck mate!

keithwf

HSC
N/A
ECON131 is the easiest subject Ive done at Mac uni.
just some basic math from high school to "apply" to Finance & Economic
and yeah ACST101 is the 2nd easiest :D
cheers!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)