MQ uni to UTS (engineering) 1st year (1 Viewer)

Ssantosh

HSC
Hey i need help. So basically i want to transfer unis, but i failed 1 unit last semester at MQ. On the UTS website it said i need to write a letter Record of exclusion or failure to them. My other units are going good only just this 1 unit. idk seriously what happened to that one subject. Does anyone know what to include in that letter? And what are some good reasons for failing. Dont want to sound stupid and informal. So yea. Help anyone?

Need help thanks

crowley926

HSC
What unit was it?
Maybe you can take this as an opportunity to highlight some of your 'weaknesses' that still make you sound good or show that you have potential to be greater or that you are trying to rectify your shortcomings e.g. If it was the first unit you took you could say that you had bad time management due to the shock of entering university and that the competitive atmosphere was something you weren't used to but then you pulled your socks up and got better as seen by your success in the following units...

But idk I can't really think of others since I don't know what the actual unit was about or what work was required.

Can you think of a possible reason you did badly? There has to be something like was it too hard, did you not put in enough work?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)