msn completely stuffed (1 Viewer)

Li0n

spiKu
HSC
well as topic says, my msn just fucked up all of a sudden for no reason at all. It crashes just after i sign in. So i tried uninstalling, reinstalling, still no change (this is msn 7 btw), so then i completely remove all traces of msn by deleting folders etc, still nothing.

So i install msn 7.5 hoping that something is fixed, though it's still fuked

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Install 7.0 instead.

My dad told me tonight that the new msn messenger has viruses and stuff in it. I am not sure how true that is though.

Edit: Didn't see where you said that it was 7. The reason i said 7 is because it works on mine.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Your dad is full of shit :) (to put it nicely)

Latest: MSN Messenger 7.5.0299, thats an official release.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
AsyLum said:
Your dad is full of shit :) (to put it nicely)

Latest: MSN Messenger 7.5.0299, thats an official release.
Some guy at work told him. I told him that messenger wouldn't come with viruses in it. But I have seen a lot of people with those viruses that post messages in the conversation about downloading programs which have spyware in them recently.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
And those viruses spread like any other would. Through human gullibility and ignorance; not by fault of the program.

darksbane

Do Not Tap on Glass
HSC
as has been said already, the only viruses in msn are not spread due to a problem with the program but due to human ignorance. As for the problem with msn, i used to have a similar problem, im not sure if theres any short way to fix it though coz i just reformatted since i was due for a reformat anyway :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)