Muck up day? (1 Viewer)

missmads

HSC
Heard about some school that blocked every single toilet in the school and gave out free "Chocolates" that were actually laxatives to all the teachers and students then sat back and watched people litteraly crap their pants :) Haha, that'd be so much fun :)

MrTroll

Banned
HSC
im getting a bj from the hottest teacher in the skool. true story.

Ziko

HSC
burn teacher's motorbike hahaha SRSLY...d0_0b

HelenaJean

HSC
i'm at a rural school so muck up day isn't banned, it's actually expected and encouraged by our teachers!
The cleaners give us the keys to the rooms and previous years have absolutely trashed them. It's excellent. We'll stay at the school all night, move all the chairs onto the roof, cover everything in chalk, silly string, gladwrap, Vaseline etc.
Last year's year 12s got a bag of flour and drew a huge penis on a large slopping roof that overlooked the playground, then it rained and pretty much became cemented there for ages!
One year got a blow up doll and filled it with helium, letting it go in the hall roof, was only found an hour before the grad ceremony.
Muck up NIGHT is the main event for us, it's when the most destruction takes place, although for muck up day we're all comming in morph suits and water bombing everyone. It's good fun, not only for us but for everyone! I always loved comming the last day of term to see the shit the year 12s had got up to the night before, beer bottles everywhere, every room filled with messy party-gear, possible stink-bombs, chalk writing all over the walls.
the principal just tells us what we can't do and we use our imaginations from there on 

HSC
Uni Grad
Our school was completely warning us to not do a muck-up day, saying that it could jeopardize your HSC. But then we were told we could do it outside of school grounds...

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
i'm at a rural school so muck up day isn't banned, it's actually expected and encouraged by our teachers!
The cleaners give us the keys to the rooms and previous years have absolutely trashed them. It's excellent. We'll stay at the school all night, move all the chairs onto the roof, cover everything in chalk, silly string, gladwrap, Vaseline etc.
Last year's year 12s got a bag of flour and drew a huge penis on a large slopping roof that overlooked the playground, then it rained and pretty much became cemented there for ages!
One year got a blow up doll and filled it with helium, letting it go in the hall roof, was only found an hour before the grad ceremony.
Muck up NIGHT is the main event for us, it's when the most destruction takes place, although for muck up day we're all comming in morph suits and water bombing everyone. It's good fun, not only for us but for everyone! I always loved comming the last day of term to see the shit the year 12s had got up to the night before, beer bottles everywhere, every room filled with messy party-gear, possible stink-bombs, chalk writing all over the walls.
the principal just tells us what we can't do and we use our imaginations from there on 
My school will chop student's balls off if they even think about dressing out of uniform.

atabv1

HSC
bring the whole corrupted disease temple down to the floor

lukasheights

HSC
our school has banned us from muckup :(
Lol, same. Our school banned us too.

My ideas though included covering each of the males toilets in cling wrap (think about it and you'll realise why it would be funny). Other fellas in my year wanted to drive their cars up to the oval. My mate wants to bring an air horn, just to annoy heaps of people, and I was thinking of doing something with tomato sauce bottles... too bad if we go through with muck-up day, we'd be getting in serious trouble.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Our school was completely warning us to not do a muck-up day, saying that it could jeopardize your HSC. But then we were told we could do it outside of school grounds...
That's actually a lot worse. Your school's retarded - it's a lot better to allow muck-ups on school grounds.

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
Absolutely ruthless

Also found out year 7s are holding a nacho stall on Muck Up day. This will end well.

trollface.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)