MUSIC 1 - Which electives? (1 Viewer)

soras2

HSC
Hi!

For those doing Music1 this year what electives are you doing? And do you think that there is a 'favourable' topic that may be marked higher and is encouraged for students to do?

A friend of mine told me that they encourage students to do Music of another culture and i was wondering what are your opinions and have you heard of anything else?

ness.xox

Member Member
HSC
soras2 said:
Hi!

For those doing Music1 this year what electives are you doing? And do you think that there is a 'favourable' topic that may be marked higher and is encouraged for students to do?

A friend of mine told me that they encourage students to do Music of another culture and i was wondering what are your opinions and have you heard of anything else?
Julieeeeee
Your signature was a dead giveaway :p

Anyways dear! In response to your question I don't think that there is an actual 'favourable' topic.
I think you should choose something that best suits your register (if your singing) and something you're comfortable with. You're most likely marked on how well you did in your performance regardless of the topic you won't be marked down simply because of it. Music 1 topics are very broad and so there are many options to choose from :) and whatever you choose to do, just do your best its all that matters! Goodluck! :):)

Last edited:

hillysbubigirl

HSC
im doing jazz music and have no idea what to do as my viva topic any suggestions????

i doubt there is a favoured topic just do what you ar comfy with coz remember you have to perform or present it so do what you like and do it well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)