Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Vh1

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Where's the "they all suck and I'd much prefer to listen to my own CD's" option?

HSC
lol there was a 'quest to find the best aussie rapper' today on channel V...one of them actually said 'nigga' i guess he started dreaming halfway through he's ill rhyme....can someone say 'B-Rad'

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
as if you people dont watch those music channels, i know yuo do u just try to maintain that image of , oh look i am cool cuase i never listen to mainstream songs. I know yuo watch it at home , theres nothing wrong with it , just accept it. even though u listen to more of yuor own songs u still watch the tv music.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
yeh i am like the people above me, if anytihng is main stream i run from it, becuase its mainstream. why i dont know i guess i am an idiot like them

champ_sammy_19

~~~* Munchkin*~~~
HSC
withoutaface said:
Contrary to popular belief, no, not everyone has cable TV.
well dah.... why do u seem to treat a lot of ppl on this site like they are below u and make them out like they are not intelligent. Does it make you feel a sense of achievement withoutaface? coz it does really suck

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
champ_sammy_19 said:
well dah.... why do u seem to treat a lot of ppl on this site like they are below u and make them out like they are not intelligent. Does it make you feel a sense of achievement withoutaface? coz it does really suck
cuase he can

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)