Muslim extremist plans to build a huge complex in Sydney (1 Viewer)

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
Who said we all have to think like you do?

It's not your life, so why should you care? Everyone can live as they please, as long as it doesn't harm anyone; so far i don't see how believing in god is harming YOU.
As long as it doesn't harm anyone. This is the key phrase.

Islam is dedicated solely to the eradication, rape and pillage of non believers. I don't want that shit being followed and I don't want some paedophile "god" prayed to because a hand full of you retards have convinced yourself that it's a peaceful, happy religion devoted to the pandas.

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
big8oyjames said:
those fucking muslims. srsly. they are fucking trying to take over Australia. have you seen where they live? lakemba, bankstown, Canterbury....slowly they will take over all of the eastern/northern saburubs....its bullshit man. fucking bomb those fucking muslims. i hate them. they are against my freedom. fucking muslims.

/end rant

i like your rant, and yes i couldnt agree more, people here should wake the fuck up and realise this isnt a joke, but a serious threat.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
John Oliver said:
Islam is pretty shit but, don't see other religions motivating people to murder thousands of people just sayin.

*waits for the inevitable apologists*
HEY MAN ITS NOT OUR FAULT THAT THE WHITE MAN HAD A 500 YEAR HEAD START AND ENSLAVED ISLAMBS (ISGOOD) FOR A THOUSAND YEARS> WHAT ABPOUT CRAZY CHRISTIANS IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERIFAG?!

etc.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
TBH, the Christians are just as fucking nutty but at least they thinly veil their agendas under the disguise of "charity".

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
katie tully said:
TBH, the Christians are just as fucking nutty but at least they thinly veil their agendas under the disguise of "charity".
World domination, one homeless child at a time.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
katie tully said:
Islam is dedicated solely to the eradication, rape and pillage of non believers. I don't want that shit being followed and I don't want some paedophile "god" prayed to because a hand full of you retards have convinced yourself that it's a peaceful, happy religion devoted to the pandas.
Are you being serious?
Islam is NOT dedicated to all that stuff, extremists are (2 completely separate and different things) and our god isnt a paedophile.

HSC
John Oliver said:
Hahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha. One word, terrorists.

EDIT: Increased security, forcing your morals on me.

Sheikh hilali, Liquor stores not being open on sundays or past certain times, restricted contraception, restricted abortion, blasphemy being against the law, drugs not being legal.

Genocide, ostracision, torment, torture, etc.

The list of crimes and social ills attributed to religion are long, you feckless vagrant.
How many terrorists are in Aus?

That doesn't mean it has anything to do with the rest of the religious people. Heaps of religious people don't agree with the things you listed. &there are non religious people who agree with some of those things too.

You just like bitching about Islam.

katie tully-
1-We don't think he's a god
2-we don't believe our religion is about peace, we 'know' it is. Just because some people go around bombing places, it doesn't mean the religion is about that. In the Quran it says more than once that you're not supposed to kill innocent people, and yeah 'jihad' is mentioned too but its mainly spiritual, or about murder in WAR. There's a difference.

Omie Jay- Your god?

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
Im a muslim, $hiftyIceQueen, so my god is Allah.

What i really hate is all the terrorism shit thats going on "in the name of islam" when it clearly isnt.
What i hate even more are ignorants on forums generalising that all muslims are terrorists and all have fucked up views like sheik hilali and terrorists.

srsly, almost all the prominent top ranked muslims in the world say the dumbest stuff and come up with all those radical extremist views, so everyone thinks all muslims are like that, really annoying.

Do all catholics rape little boys i wonder................?

Last edited:

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Until you get 100% compliance from followers of Islam (such as, we shall not bomb shit or decapitate plumbing contractors), you shouldn't be allowed to build your devil worshiping palaces in Australia.

HSC
Omie Jay said:
Are you being serious?
Islam is NOT dedicated to all that stuff, extremists are (2 completely separate and different things) and our god isnt a paedophile.
Was wondering why you were defending Islam up until the bolded.

Look, the responsible and rational viewpoint on this issue can be summed up in just two words: fuck religion.

Quite simply, religion has caused nothing but trouble and conflict in the world and I have no idea how you could see it any differently.

Last edited:

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
reply to John Oliver:

ok maybe i said incorrectly, im on msn talkin to 2 ppl and theres music pumping from my speakers too, and i get distracted very easily.

Firstly, what i meant was that i dont like that islamic terrorists/extremists kill, rape, whatever, and say that its in their religion.
What i ALSO do not like, is when people assume that EVERYONE who follows islam (including me) will grow up to kill, rape, and suicide bomb people in the name of our god.

Secondly, i partially agree with your second argument, John Oliver, that religion is the problem. If there was no religion then the majority of the wars and fighting in the world would not occur. Now, i dont know about other religions, but i know that islam is very tolerant of other people's beliefs. For example, i saw a documentary on sbs about the islamic civilisation in spain, hundreds of years ago. As the islamic empire expanded towards spain, the locals were told of the ways of islam, then they decided whether they wanted to convert or not. Many didnt, that didnt stop em from living in total harmony, muslims, jews, and christians all lived in the same area, working among each other, some even fluent in arabic AND hebrew.

The stuff that happens now days, the whole 'you are not muslim, you are infidel, so i kill you' is completely wrong, and the blame goes solely to the extremists, since they are the one with these kind of views.

Last edited:
HSC
Omie Jay said:
reply to John Oliver:

ok maybe i said incorrectly, im on msn talkin to 2 ppl and theres music pumping from my speakers too, and i get distracted very easily.

Firstly, what i meant was that i dont like that islamic terrorists/extremists kill, rape, whatever, and say that its in their religion.
What i ALSO do not like, is when people assume that EVERYONE who follows islam (including me) will grow up to kill, rape, and suicide bomb people in the name of our god.

Secondly, i partially agree with your second argument, John Oliver, that religion is the problem. If there was no religion then the majority of the wars and fighting in the world would not occur. Now, i dont know about other religions, but i know that islam is very tolerant of other people's beliefs. For example, i saw a documentary on sbs about the islamic civilisation in spain, hundreds of years ago. As the islamic empire expanded towards spain, the locals were told of the ways of islam, then they decided whether they wanted to convert or not. Many didnt, that didnt stop em from living in total harmony, muslims, jews, and christians all lived in the same area, working among each other, some even fluent in arabic AND hebrew.

The stuff that happens now days, the whole 'you are not muslim, you are infidel, so i kill you' is completely wrong, and the blame goes solely to the extremists.
Fuck off, the Moors conquered Spain and committed forced conversions upon Spaniards. It was an invasion, an overthrowing of the proper Spaniard rule, not a peaceful conquest of missionaries with the desire to spread the word of Islam.

HSC
John Oliver said:
I know these things, I know the history of Islam and the jurisprudence of Islam quite well but I loathe Wahhabists. Am I wrong to do so? Am I wrong to loathe the cursed spread of Wahhabism in sydney?
Wahhabism is, quite simply, a disease.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)