Muslim kids stop and bully Christian kid from eating salami sandwich during Ramadan (1 Viewer)

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Re: Muslim kids stop and bully Christian kid from eating salami sandwich during Ramad

And that's why Muslim immigration needs to be stopped. :)

JacquelineR

HSC
Re: Muslim kids stop and bully Christian kid from eating salami sandwich during Ramad

ok cool

i went to a high school with two indians with everyone else being white. neither of those indians was ever picked on. sure they smelled like BO and played a lot of cricket, but everyone loved them for it! we sure as hell didnt make fun of them because they ate curry

but moslems apparently do make fun, or should i say, mercilessly bully a kid who dares eat meat IN A COUNTRY THAT IS NOT MUSLIM.

---

i think you're missing the point: it's the white kids country, not the country of the muslims. if they want to bully australians for being australian (and thats what they did), they ought to be deported post haste.
I went to a primary school without a single non-white child, in the bush, and I was picked on relentlessly (to the point of being physically assaulted) for the following reasons:

1) being new
2) being smart
3) not going to church
4) living in a big house
5) being fat
6) having a 'Goosebump's' school bag.

Australian children are the worst! I think that they should all be deported, too, if we're going to start deporting kids. (=

I am glad that the students at your school had developed such basic human civility by that age. 11-year olds are different.

And if it reassures you, I am positive that assaults on Muslims by non-Muslim students still outnumber the number of assaults by Muslims on non-Muslim students in Australia. :D

I do get 'the point', Nebuchanezzar...I just disagree. (=

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC

And if it reassures you, I am positive that assaults on Muslims by non-Muslim students still outnumber the number of assaults by Muslims on non-Muslim students in Australia. :D
Source

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC

Without a valid source, its null and void.

JacquelineR

HSC

Without a valid source, its null and void.
While SnowFox is right, he/she is also being a pedant. (=

I have no source, because I only gave a statement of my own level of conviction, and I consider myself the absolute authority on how certain I am. ^^ I am indeed quite positive.

However, when it comes to the actual state-of-the-world, you'd be an idiot to take my word alone, and cheers to SnowFox for not being one. :eek:

HSC
N/A

Israel is shit. someone source that for me. lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)