Muslim People in Australia (1 Viewer)

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
yeah and why would he do this if ppl had faith to believe in him. it doesn't add up. god doesn't need a mortal form to spread his message
Why did god talk to a mortal to get him to write a book? If people had faith to believe in him he shouldn't need to have done this.

X

xeuyrawp

Not-That-Bright said:
Why did god talk to a mortal to get him to write a book? If people had faith to believe in him he shouldn't need to have done this.
Because only the TRUE believers have the right to know the truth -- they shall be the only ones that shall go to heaven.

But our god is a MERCIFUL one! Everyone shall go to heaven anyway!!!

HotShot

-_-
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
Um not really, all things that use super natural explanations are about as good as each other...

How is it a joke? They feel they only need to pray once a week, how is that less admirable than praying 24/7?

This is not the result of christianity, this is the result of imperialism... we can look many islamic countries and see that different races/religions have been prejudiced against severely also and to this day still are - while predominately christian nations have made leeps and bounds.

They have great explanations for all of this... From my understanding jesus is a part of god and he was the mortal embodyment of god upon earth so that god could spread his word. They do not claim to know exactly what he looked like... The cross is very symbolic for christians, they believe the purpose of him dying on the cross was to carry our sins, this is not a mark of disrespect but of utmost respect for their god who was willing to sacrafice his own son (still a part of him... it's complex i'm aware) for them.

It's just a mortal body for God to use in order to spread his word.
so why does jesus have a fucken beard and pin dick! if you can spread the religion by a book why do need him. plus why does he need to part god and why do worship instead of god?

Imperialism was result of christanity, if christanity didnt exist christanity would have existed. Why were the abos assimilated into christanitu and all black people? they were forced into religion! if you dont how jesus looks like, isnt disrespectable to assume he looks in a particular manner?

praying 24/7 is by far more admirable than once a week, once a week requires less effect and dedication, there is no devotion shown.

this is a fairly accurate site:
HTML:
http://muslim-canada.org/islam_christianity.html

Last edited:

Salima

HSC
PwarYuex said:
But our god is a MERCIFUL one! Everyone shall go to heaven anyway!!!
You would think this wouldn't you? But if you don't believe you you don't deserve heaven it's not you right then...it's complicated more so than jsut his but you must believe ot understand.

Salima

HSC
Jesus was a mere man not :rofl: part god...rediculous....

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Salima said:
Jesus was a mere man not :rofl: part god...rediculous....
No more ridiculous than the fact that a religion established by a paedophile womaniser has lasted 1300 years.

Salima

HSC
withoutaface said:
No more ridiculous than the fact that a religion established by a paedophile womaniser has lasted 1300 years.
Which religion is this? I know I'm part of a religion who had a good man as its prophet. A man who was good from life until deaht, meaning before he was a prohpet also. He was thurthful in every manor of life. And caring and absolutely subserviant ot god,and he is how we should be, ith complete and utter unwavering iman (faith constant).

I know I am part of a religion which is now 1425yrs old, and its prinicples have enver changed, the book has never changed. NAd neither have people, for yes some do stupid things in the name of our God, but they are ignorant of what they do for misguided people have corrupted them and turned them against thier own religion by doing what they do.

But my faith in allah will always be,a dn I will always sing praise to Muhammad, the last prophet of allah, a good man in every way, no paedohile or womaniser like that of the religion you speak of that is only 1300yrs old dear withoutaface, oh now. My faith, my beliefs and my rleigion are a lot stronger than that. I would never be part of a religion if the prophet was a paedophile or womaniser like the one you speka of in the 1300yr old religion. It goes against comman sense that does. And I have comman sense, and more so, righteousness and internal insight.

A religion who takes a woamniser and paedophile as its saviour is not owrthy of this world.

Salima

HSC
veterandoggy said:
a fact isnt as ridiculous as a claim.
What do you mean? You make it sound like you agree with withoutaface when he says he's a paedophile and womaniser?

Salima

HSC
Then Gerhard show me where you did not read these things and where you did no see them?

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Salima said:
Which religion is this? I know I'm part of a religion who had a good man as its prophet. A man who was good from life until deaht, meaning before he was a prohpet also. He was thurthful in every manor of life. And caring and absolutely subserviant ot god,and he is how we should be, ith complete and utter unwavering iman (faith constant).

I know I am part of a religion which is now 1425yrs old, and its prinicples have enver changed, the book has never changed. NAd neither have people, for yes some do stupid things in the name of our God, but they are ignorant of what they do for misguided people have corrupted them and turned them against thier own religion by doing what they do.

But my faith in allah will always be,a dn I will always sing praise to Muhammad, the last prophet of allah, a good man in every way, no paedohile or womaniser like that of the religion you speak of that is only 1300yrs old dear withoutaface, oh now. My faith, my beliefs and my rleigion are a lot stronger than that. I would never be part of a religion if the prophet was a paedophile or womaniser like the one you speka of in the 1300yr old religion. It goes against comman sense that does. And I have comman sense, and more so, righteousness and internal insight.

A religion who takes a woamniser and paedophile as its saviour is not owrthy of this world.
ped·o·phile (pĕd'ə-fīl', pē'də-) pronunciation
n.

An adult who is sexually attracted to a child or children.

Muhummad had sex with a 9 year old.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
it doesnt matter what century a person lives in , its not normal to be attracted to a 9 year old to a point where u fuck em.

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
Somewhere yonder where the sun never rises
HSC
Salima said:
What do you mean? You make it sound like you agree with withoutaface when he says he's a paedophile and womaniser?
i meant a fact isnt as ridiculous as a claim. and im sure we both agree that him being a paedophile isnt a fact, only an opinion of some astray people.

1. paedophile

An often misused word to refer to both Child-Lovers, and Child-Abusers alike.

In its original meaning, it simply meant to be attracted to children (paedo).

However, this term has been blatantly abused, and now blankets both those who like to make the world a better place for kids, and those who only seek their own desires, at the harm of kids.

The former should not be blamed for what the later should be caught and severely punished for.
A: "Paedophiles are Sick Scum and should die"

B: "But then, who would teach the children's classes, help those unruly, and run children's charities?"

A: "Those who HATE children! Like me"

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
veterandoggy said:
i meant a fact isnt as ridiculous as a claim. and im sure we both agree that him being a paedophile isnt a fact, only an opinion of some astray people.
ok . lets say he killed a 9 year old girl. Would you say he is NOT a murderer , because its not fact , its your opinion.

He had sexual intercourse with a 9 year old,, its a fact. A phedophile is someone who has sex with children, its a fact,, thats the definition. Muhammad did exactly that , that makes him a phedophile.

i heard all yuor loony excuses to why he did it, it doesnt justify it. This was probably his excuse in his head " Well people think i am the prophet and people listen to me, and i am gonna fufil my dark fantasy of having sex with a 9 year old , my excuse is i am horny"

Last edited:

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
Somewhere yonder where the sun never rises
HSC
i found a meaning before that said that a paedophile is only interested in children or something along those lines, but i didnt bother recording it down because the topic wasnt heated anymore. using that definition it would seem that he isnt a paedophile, because he married 10 older women and 1 young one, showing that he wasnt a paedophile.

gerhard

HSC
its still something that id imagine even most muslims would consider unexceptable

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)