Mutliple Choice Answers! (1 Viewer)

Stilla

NNGHHH
HSC
Yeah but idiots piss me off, i can't help that.
Blindguardian seems pretty intelligent, and at least if he claims something to argue an answer he backs it up.

ae

HSC
Stilla said:
Yeah but idiots piss me off, i can't help that.
Blindguardian seems pretty intelligent, and at least if he claims something to argue an answer he backs it up.
just because they intepret a qs differently, doesnt make em an idiot.

believe it or not, intelligent people still make mistakes :)

maka

HSC
for Q 1......

I think that the management would have liased with the two stakeholders, hence used the LIASION skill of the role of INTERPERSONAL which resolved the dispute, hence making it C as opposed to A

for the SWOT question id throw up B and D

16 and 17 anyones guess..... id guess A and C tho.

btw i also rekon BOS will have a few questions with more than one answer because they see that many candidates thought similiarly

if teachers are struggling to answer them wat chance do we have

Stilla

NNGHHH
HSC
I didn't say someone's an idiot for answering a question different to me. I'll start doing that when i get 100% for every exam i do, but for now i'll stick to people who exhibit HiOctane like characteristics, IE rattling off some obscure, illogical and baseless crap, then backing it up with the fantastic evidence he was "first" when we can see it's obvious he has trouble wiping his own ass.

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
liaison: establishes and maintains a network of contacts, interacts with other organisations. activity: interacting with outside people, answering letters, email, phone calls, attending conferences.
the question is about resolving conflict between workers and managers which are inside the business
[by the way i have no bias towards this question being a because i wrote c myself so its wrong]

maka

HSC
cro angel for that question i hope ur argument is wrong and we both get the mark for putting C.

they state that the interpersonal role involves positive agreement and co operation of workers. Includes consultation so they consulted the workers for the response.

i rekon we see if the bos go by the syllabus or not on the question

id say if
A is right it is hypocritical when the syllabus doesnt call decision making a role but a skill

C is right it is an indication that learning the syllabus is indeed worth it....

i reckon both will be given as correct.
they will say A is right as it is the skill and may be mixed up as decisional
they will say C is right based on syllabus

Stilla

NNGHHH
HSC
C is an indication you see a multiple choice question and you don't actually read or think about it, then get a big whopping boner for the wrong answer and try to justify it later on. At least Cro can admit she's wrong, and business is not a subject that wastes time with semantics.

superbird

HSC
Stilla said:
I didn't say someone's an idiot for answering a question
Stilla said:
C is an indication you see a multiple choice question and you don't actually read or think about it, then get a big whopping boner for the wrong answer and try to justify it later on. At least Cro can admit she's wrong, and business is not a subject that wastes time with semantics.
u seem a little lost

Stilla

NNGHHH
HSC
Someone was suggesting i think other people are idiots because they get questions wrong. When you're out of an exam, and you keep arguing something that's been made more than plain, that's a different story.

What i don't like is being told that answering incorrectly is your reward for studying the syllabus.

Last edited:

maka

HSC
i see the merits of both answers and am still inclined to go with C based on the syllabus

but stilla it would be a good option for u to see how people get C rather than A and accept that the level of conjecture is huge about this question so both arguments must have a substantial level of validity

i havent got anything wrong with someone arguing the about the answer of the question

On semantics, this paper highlights how semantics have impacted upon interpretation of the question..... so maybe whilst not intentionallt the semantics have had an influence.

A is right using the Mintzberg roles (which syllabus labels as skills)
C is right using syllabus roles

so i reckon that we should all say wat we think and then the BOS will determine wat was right.

Alll this debate shows is that the BOS should have a look at how they make multiple choice q in future and make sure the ambiguous nature are changed where semantics dont impact upon the final answer.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
i think the questions answer WAS supposed to be c,
however it is very misleading, so theyll give it to a.
In the question however they're asking about SELECTING an appropriate strategy.. .not implementing it, so maybe it was ment to be decision making =/

maka

HSC
i think not that bright has just about settled it for my liking and i think similiar to me will see both A and C are right.

Stilla in no way was i trying to downgrade the validity of A or ur argument....... i thort it was very valid, i even A had it as my first answer........... but yeah i thought C was more correct according to the syllabus. And the people ive spoken to and also the people in the forum have said either A or C.
Its a matter of opinion and wen the BOS says its A ill say well done and i was wrong

Gotta study 4 eco now
BTW GOOD LUCK EVERYONE 4 HSC and HOPE U GET THE UAI U NEED

BlindGuardian

hahah so much fire in here
nikosre...ill see ya at skool on monday u smartass prick hahaha
btw nikosre was chekn up the answers wif d teachers n his bro n shit....dun wanna give the bastard a big head...but he's a genius...i wouldn't be surprised if he gets state placing in business and economics

maniche

HSC
1 is decion making

one is decison making because (A) because decion making is a skill of management like flexibility and adaptability to change, ethics and high personal standards and complex problem solving skills etc.. it has the advantage of falling under both roles and skills so (A) cannot be really disputed.
well, thats what i think

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)