My Civic got keyed =( (1 Viewer)

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
In CHERRYBROOK VILLAGE at around 9pm on 2/08/06!

:(

Some sad sad sad person... when I had ducked into Woolworths to buy my Mum some milk.

Sigh.

I guess it happens.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Sigh. I'm still quite annoyed. Sat & stared at it for a while the other day. Some sad sad sad person...

****alyssa****

HSC
:( thats awful!!
i don't get what the person who did it got out of it, like they must not have much exitement in their lifes ;P

alexxxz

HSC
my car got keyed couple months ago.. caught them though.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Did you get your car fixed?... and I wonder what you did to the person who keyed it.

Damn anonymous mofo. Must be really bored.

- L1n -

HSC
seremify007 said:
In CHERRYBROOK VILLAGE at around 9pm on 2/08/06!

:(

Some sad sad sad person... when I had ducked into Woolworths to buy my Mum some milk.

Sigh.

I guess it happens.

Dude u think thats bad, someprick raninto my PARK car and caused me a damage bill of 3k, lucky insurance covered 2500, but still it's bad it happened, god some people living in sydney r screwed in da head.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
- L1n - said:
Dude u think thats bad, someprick raninto my PARK car and caused me a damage bill of 3k, lucky insurance covered 2500, but still it's bad it happened, god some people living in sydney r screwed in da head.
True that's worse. But still, what annoys me most about being keyed is that it's not because they were ignorant or just a bad driver; they actually went out of their way, just to damage my car on purpose. That's what shits me the most.

Valeu

HSC
I think that, inside the keyer's mind, they aren't thinking 'Look at this brand new Civic, I might just go and damage it to infuriate the owner', rather, 'If I wanted to, i could key this car, and then i could walk away like nothing has happened, never to be found out. What a rush.'

It's a bit of adrenaline to lighten up his/her pathetic life. Infantile, stupid and selfish, yes, but try not to take it personally, although i can appreciate how hard that would be.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
It probably wasn't meant to be personal... but at the back of my mind I'm still thinking... have I annoyed anyone or does anyone have that much of a grudge against me?

Thanks for the support though :)

CieL

HSC
seremify007 said:
True that's worse. But still, what annoys me most about being keyed is that it's not because they were ignorant or just a bad driver; they actually went out of their way, just to damage my car on purpose. That's what shits me the most.
But you dont know that...

I've seen people (mainly women) squeeze through two parked cars with their huge handbags and scrape along the sidepanels of the unlucky bastard.... or maybe people with huge shopping bags with sharp/cornered objects inside....

Are you sure they're key marks? How big were they tho?

Pics pls!

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Considering this was at 9pm on a Wednesday evening in Cherrybrook Village- with barely anyone else around (the carpark was pretty empty), I'm inclined to think it was intentional.

Take into account what it looks like, and you tell me if those are key marks or not. Could've been a cheap pen knife. Doubt it was a handbag though.

They're both on the driver's door- which happened to be on the side away from the shopping centre. Below is dodgy diagram:

[shops]=[RD] [||||||||||||||||||||]
[shops]=[RD] [||||||||||||||||X|||]
[shops]=[RD] [||8||||||||||||||||]

Where shops are shops, = is a parking spot facing the shops, RD is the road, and each | is like a parking space... where 8 is the other car, and X is my car. Driver's door is on the right. Someone must've gone pretty far out of their way to reach my car.

mitch_f1

HSC
I got backed into by a big 4WD (BLOODY OATH I HATE THEM), caused a huge scratch on my front bumper, and cracked my parking light. They left no note, but 2, yes TWO people left notes with the cars details on it. Some people are just so nice, but then there's the others. Shame

*hopeful*

HSC
back in the when i had a civic it got keyed within the first week of me owning it
but i was at a huge family function so im pretty sure it was a jealous cousin, stupid dumb cunt

but they wont as deep as ur marks, ouch!

CieL

HSC
Man, next time, park closer to the shops...

Jiga

I got backed into by a big 4WD (BLOODY OATH I HATE THEM), caused a huge scratch on my front bumper, and cracked my parking light. They left no note, but 2, yes TWO people left notes with the cars details on it. Some people are just so nice, but then there's the others. Shame
Lol I backed into someone the other day :(

I was SO lucky though..... I just made contact with their tow bar so no damage to their car and of all things it hit my number plate which just got bent (In my defence, it was one of those huge tow bars that is like 1ft from the car). Leason learnt : Dont push the envelope when reversing in tight situations :shy:

(I didnt leave any notes, their was no damage... but I did get out to look and was prepared to leave one if I had damaged their car.... driving off after damaging someones car is prity LOW)

Last edited by a moderator:

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
That reminds me... also hate those people who let their trollies roll around in car parks and bang on other peoples' cars! Annoys me when I see them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)