My Homework (1 Viewer)

eneleon

Plain Insane
HSC
Please help me choose an idea for a game, just post which of the three ideas you like better...

Mind you the associated images are a bit dodgy... Their main aim being to make the idea clearer to you all. Thanks.

IDEA ONE: Turtle Shooter
You play a little turtle that has to swim upstream, shooting at its enemies, whilst at the same time you must collect air bubbles that feature along the way in order to remain alive. Oh, you also have to avoid the enemies or else you die.

IDEA TWO: Bird Nester
You play a bird, this game has a similar concept to "Frogger", whereby you collect a worm on the bottom left of the screen, and you have to go to the top right, and dodge "obstacles" along the way, in order to feed your little chicks.

IDEA THREE: Let's Dress Dorothy
You must play Mommy to six year old Dorothy who is very indecisive about what she is to wear to school today. She makes demands and you must find the piece of clothing (located around her) and drag and drop to the correct body part. You must keep her satisfied for a specific period of time and make minimal errors for you to proceed to the next level of play.

</center>

VOTE AWAY!!! THANKS AGAIN!

JUB JUB

HSC
the second one.

the first one is evil and the 3rd one is perverted

hehe

eneleon

Plain Insane
HSC
Originally posted by boredofschool
the second ones the one with the evil birds!
lmao this is funny, okay well, hmm, i need to like, make a poll, WOOPS oh well too late for that *cough* anyway. Thanks for the feedback, n lol sure i'll make my crappy game freeware if you like...

ALSO if anyone has any suggestions, feel free to raise them! I appreciate it greatly! =0D!

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
i like the first one cos its cute lol
goooo the turtle!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)