My life is shit as hell (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
Miles Edgeworth said:
Go read some books and realise that all human interactions can be learned and faked so that you can manipulate social circumstances to your own benefit.

Learn some magic tricks and get laid by less than superficial women who base all of their self esteem on being liked.
hi neil strauss!

Applikation

HSC
Iron said:
Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force. Never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy.

Do not let us speak of darker days: let us speak rather of sterner days. These are not dark days; these are great days--the greatest days our country has ever lived; and we must all thank God that we have been allowed, each of us according to our stations, to play a part in making these days memorable in the history of our race.

For everyone here who's ever been counted out but refused to be knocked out and for everyone who has stumbled but stood right back up, and for everyone who works hard and never gives up, keep hope alive - keep hope alive
I skimmed through and saw the word 'God' and realized I should skip your post.

HSC
I already told everyone here. I'm not depressed anymore for christ sake! This is my last time ever going to tell you....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)