My Mates drame major work Video (1 Viewer)

Skitzo

HSC
Oh, and that's therefore indicative of what the film will obtain from HSC markers? Well time will tell.

Whats going on?

HSC
Skitzo said:
Oh, and that's therefore indicative of what the film will obtain from HSC markers? Well time will tell.
i agree sktzo

what mark do he get
the effects r good though :cool:
hope mine is better then that one

k_1989

Blondi
HSC
Andy Mclennan is also a good friend of mine, as were most of the people who were actually in the film (I loved Matt and Catherine in the lead roles...although I wish palmisano was there more, ha ha, I love that kid) I know he went well, coz I went to Onstage today and he was one of three that were chosen for exhibition, and apparently he got into onscreen aswell. His Video Drama "Life" was really, really good. Hes proof that if you start earlier, you'll get the good marks, he started his film so early and had plenty of time to work on it. Im really, really proud of him :) props to Mr Rulli at Mater too, I might be a little biased but best.drama.teacher.ever. ha ha, yeh, andys a really great actor too. Anywho, congrats to andy, I hope I can go half as well as he did :) mater pride....

dollarfifty

HSC
Hi I really want to see it. The link u provided has a website with pics of a zebra and an elephant. Is this it?? weird. How can i see it anyway? My aim is Onstage as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)