my mum told the guy i like (1 Viewer)

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
as above.
the guy i like is an employee of my mums and she kept setting us up 2 bump in2 each other then suddenly felt guilty so sat him down and told him i liked him and rahhrahh rahh..

i could hav killed her.

a little background: i havent liked ne 1 in over a year

i REALLY like this guy, but i was still sussing it all out.... i had been told he had a gf so i was keepin my distance, then we found out on tuesday he didnt have one, and by friday he was having a meeting with his boss to discuss me.

i cant believe it.

then mum had another chat with him,to tell him how upset i was with her for telling him.

again. i cant believe it.

whoa. is this the WORST way to b embarrassed by ur parents?

and as if he will ever ever ever go 4 me now (he prob wouldnt hav neways...... :p) i mean, being told by ur BOSS, by the girls MUM.

just cos mum felt bad 4 tryin 2 set us up.

waddle_828

*waves*
HSC
beccaxx said:
as above.
the guy i like is an employee of my mums and she kept setting us up 2 bump in2 each other then suddenly felt guilty so sat him down and told him i liked him and rahhrahh rahh..

i could hav killed her.

i REALLY like this guy, but i was still sussing it all out.... i had been told he had a gf so i was keepin my distance, then we found out on tuesday he didnt have one, and by friday he was having a meeting with his boss to discuss me.

i cant believe it.

then mum had another chat with him,to tell him how upset i was with her for telling him.
ah jeez
that sucks so bad

*cringe*
i feel embarassed for you!!!

but don't worry, if he really likes you then i'm sure he will go out with you anyway and after some time youll be laughing about it...

and as if he will ever ever ever go 4 me now (he prob wouldnt hav neways...... :p) i mean, being told by ur BOSS, by the girls MUM.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
beccaxx said:
as above.

i could hav killed her.

i cant believe it.

Tell your mum you're pregnant with his child. The irony there would be hilarious.

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
ive already had an abortion tho. thats too late

errr.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
beccaxx said:
ha. so. not. funny.

stop denying it , it was urs.
Get over yourself, you're not THAT lucky.

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
obviously noone is yet jumb. seein as ur still a virgin 2.

champ_sammy_19

~~~* Munchkin*~~~
HSC
beccaxx said:
as above.

i could hav killed her.

i cant believe it.

if my mum did anything like that i would pack my bags & b out the door!!! So very wrong! :chainsaw:

HSC
champ_sammy_19 said:
if my mum did anything like that i would pack my bags & b out the door!!! So very wrong! :chainsaw:
lol so THATS why ur leaving?? its happend to u too?? lol jokes!

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
beccaxx said:
obviously noone is yet jumb. seein as ur still a virgin 2.
I'd rather that then be a girl like you that's had an abortion.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
I think you should organise a MMMMMMMMMMMMMF orgy, tape it, and show your mum.

snickerdoodle

year of the dog
HSC
Further proof we should tell our parents NOTHING.

I'm lucky that by telling boys my mum is crazier than me they try to keep their distance at all times.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
your religous i take it?

i had let it all go the night before when i had been praying, and i sed God, its in your hands now.

but my mum snatched it out of his hands didnt she
so how do u know god didnt set this up? atleast everythings out on the open and either u will end up going out now and no more waiting, or you wont be deluding yourslelf because you will know the truth

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)