My notes (1 Viewer)

HSC
Why i find alot of people are so intolerable to me? Even between different ages! I never ever fit in anywhere. I tried as hard as i can do to try to find something that is worthful for myself. I am mature, well being and healthy person. People doesn't seem accept me with those traits. I wasn't negative at all.

Let me explain how and why they could do that? (even you know your opinion aswell). I think i'm not good enough to be a person who can get advantages in those areas. I easily fail everything which i tend to try things. Rejection wasn't only thing that feared in my life; loneliness and less communicated are others that are putting down my social and relationship with family and friends. However my family still doesn't make it improper to communicate with me, hence i wasn't even talked.

I am very disappointed at my disabilities because theres really nothing i can do to make it more helpful. I have been counseling and have been acknowledged from him but the main issue is that doesn't prove it! This makes me more poorer in social, communication and relationship skills. Otherwise i can't answer this question ever in my life. Seriously i can't admit it how, what and where it be benefited for me.

In my conclusion, you are losing your best chances for communicate well with a person (especially me) with your disadvantages for trying to help me to get involved with social, communication and relationships. For my side, i never have been anywhere what you all have been done at your age. For last standing side (i know this i'm not only one that is same) i haven't been dated, hang out with people (wellbeing with different people including not my family and known family friends etc) and also chances to get opportunities for further growth in making new friends.

Please help me to change.

PS: Please regret your insults towards me.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Show me your pic to see whether you are really like what you make it out to be.

HSC
The_highwayman said:
are u talking just about ur popularity (or lack thereof) on BOS or irl?

because if it's in the real world, wait until u've finished school and go to uni/workforce. u'll find people u fit in with then.

EDIT: also, terrible english.
In real life i afraid. I don't have any preparations to get a change.

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Life is like a box of chocolate, never know what you're gonna get

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
NorthRiversMatt said:
In real life i afraid. I don't have any preparations to get a change.
yeah. school is shit.
everyone has their cliques and dont like to open up.
as soon as u get to uni, the same people who didnt speak to you at school will cross a busy room just to say hello, simply because urs is a face they recognise.

chin up and you'll be fine. Just focus on ur schoolwork for now and dont let the social side get u depressed.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
I'm narcissistic, histrionic and anti-social but does it affect me? Fuck no, because I'm fucking awesome and better than everyone else.

HSC
My main issue is hearing impairment. That tends alot of people don't talk to me, as i mean't i always start a conservation with them unequally they start one with me. That ruins everything.

Not sure about university, my family does a same thing to me for talking to me. They always talk to other people just instead of me. I felt left out in everything.

I am afraid alot of people just missing their opportunities.

jessi90

HSC
sorry Matt but that was a disgusting read - please take more english lessons

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
Dude, like people have said before, don't wear your feelings on your sleeve. You will get pwned.

Go right ahead if you want.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)