My sad story (1 Viewer)

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Evansy said:
dude if things are meant to be then things will happen you just gotta let time be, if its meant to be then its meant to be...... u never know
If you just sit around and let time pass, nothing will probably happen, most of the time you have to make it happen.
I like to believe the whole idea of" if its meant to be, its meant to be", but realistically things don't always fall into your lap, sometimes if you really want something you have to pursue and go after what you want.

xprshn

bum...
HSC
N/A
OZGIRL86 said:
If you just sit around and let time pass, nothing will probably happen, most of the time you have to make it happen.
I like to believe the whole idea of" if its meant to be, its meant to be", but realistically things don't always fall into your lap, sometimes if you really want something you have to pursue and go after what you want.
I agree with you. hehehe

This idea of 'if its meant to be, then its meant to be' is not gonna happen if we don't give it a chance.

Here is a quote ...
"Know what fate is?"
"...fate...is building a bridge of chance for taht someone you love"

Evansy

HSC
yes i agree with that but if you wait for somethign to happen then things are meant to be, sometimes if u go after something you just push it further and further away.......... like for example, since i have put my trust in God, i have let him guide my life to where its meant to go and wait for watever is meant to come across

i believe ifu wait around the best parts of life will come to you

Evansy

HSC
Panda Bear said:
its sad... i know how you feel..

i overcame that early last year.. although i didn't go out with her.. i used all the courage i had to ask her name e.t.c.

You wonder why they leave your life, u never have the Balls to do anything about ur feelings. Some advice for you despite how hard it might be, u need to grow some fucking balls and do something about ur feelings. Iknow this islike completely different to wat i just said but like if u arent going to let it come to you then just grow some balls and do soemthing about it

G

Gavvvvvin

I liked the same girl since year 5 but never had courage to ask her out. I hardly ever even talked to her cos I was so shy. We both liked each other and knew it but neither of us done anything about it. Now that high schools over I'm probabaly never gonna see her again . . . if only I could travel back in time :(

* Cries *

* Emo *

:(

JeremiD

jem182
HSC
you've got to love to love

The best way to get over your teen dream, is to find someone new and do the things u never got to do with the oen that left , the oen that u left without doign anythign about... so next time u think of doing the same thing open up, its better to get a million no's than 1 yes

david88

HSC
shiny said:
Guys... If you meet someone special, tell her you love her when you really do. Don't wait around like me. The biggest regret in my life...

I met a really wonderful girl in year 10. She made me try my best in all my subjects just so he could impress her. A minor crush turned out to be quite fun. I sent her roses on Valentines day. The more I saw her, the happier I became. I looked forward to going to school so I could just see her standing there, talking to her friends or sitting down doing her work in class. I saw her wearing casual clothing for the first time at the swimming carnival. I smiled.

The year 10 formal took place. I was too scared to ask her out as a date. I had a bad time at the formal. I saw her having fun, so I was content

But I never did anything. I never talked to her. I don't even think I ever said 'hi'. And soon, a year had passed.

The girl I met a year ago... She walked towards me and then asked if I wanted to come to her birthday party. Never had I experienced such a feeling before. So I went.
She received more roses on Valentines day. A pathetic cover up so I didn't have to say anything. I found out that she could play the piano. I was really impressed, and I liked her even more.

That girl... She made me realise how important studying was. Just by looking at her, I had to make myself do well, otherwise I wouldn't be worthy for her. But I wasn't worthy for her. I still never said 'hi' to her - only a mere smile and wave. My cowardice had blinded me. I became delusional. I still tried.

The year 11 informal took place. I didn't attend. She did. It was my greatest regret at the time. I couldn't even go out to have fun with her. I had control over nothing. Why? Because I was too scared.

The wonderful girl I met two years ago became an important 'necessity' in my life. She made me try my best in all my subjects just so I could still impress her. This minor crush became something bigger. My monotonous efforts to send her gifts almost became redundant. My roses were useless. Why? Because I was scared for too long.
I tried to do my best at the subjects I did. I tried to enjoy everything I had in high school. I wasn't good enough. But she was.

While I was attending events and carnivals, the wonderful girl stayed home and studied. The boy who liked her wasn't good enough.

A single phone call was what I had come up with after two years. We decided to go as a date. I was happy. But it was too late.

The distance between the wonderful girl I met more than two years ago and I was more than obvious. There were couples everywhere. We weren't together because I was too scared. I wasn't good enough. Although I had a good time that night, I came home feeling empty. I didn't do anything for that wonderful girl. I never inspired her. I never earned her trust. I never lived up to her expectations.

The final exams were over. That wonderful girl left for Vietnam. It didn't make a difference to me whether if she was gone or not. Why? I never saw her anyway. I was too pathetic.

The girl I met 3 years ago... She had enough of me. I wasted too much time. I couldn't face her in any way. There was nothing I could do for her that would make her happy. I couldn't talk to her because I was too scared. I couldn't look at her in the eyes because I was too ashamed. I didn't dare invite her to a small party because I thought she would look down on me. But she came.

I tried to treat her as a friend. I couldn't even do that. I left her alone, unattended. Why? I don't know why. It was probably my last chance to see her in a long time. But what did that matter? Wouldn't it make no difference since I don't see her anyway? When she had to go she politely thanked me. Did she really mean it? I didn't inspire her. I didn't impress her. I left her alone. She looked at me. I looked down and tried to smile. I would have hugged her, but I felt I wasn't good enough. I didn't deserve one. I deserved to be choked.

The wonderful girl I met 3 years ago... She was leaving for Orange. Leaving within days. I had no control. I waited too long. I wasted too much time. Hers and mine. Now she was leaving. The girl I met 3 years ago... finally floating away. A golden string waiting for me for 3 years. I was too scared to hold it. I let it go, and now it's gone. Why? Because I was too scared.

The wonderful girl I met 3 years ago came into my life and gave me an opportunity to experience something that will happen rarely for me. I feel so ashamed I can't even be a proper friend to her. I'm sorry for that. I feel so empty. It hurts me to know that she can't be around anymore. It makes me cry when I think of her now. The wonderful girl that brought so much happiness into my life is now out of my reach. My cowardice has turned the wonderful girl into a notion of torment. I'm sorry.

I love walking in the rain because no one can tell that I am crying. What do you do when the only person that can make you stop crying is the person that made you cry? I’m sorry.
Your not getting any of my sympathies you LOSER. You screwed up your life and people like you deserve what your getting and much more. I have an idea why don't you commit suicide one less LOSER in the universe. You should of chased her and chased if you really loved her. You should of followed her but now you have already given up. You LOSER. If it makes you feel better, she's probably doing a hotshot ,rich actor or lawyer who treats her like shit.

HSC
david88 said:
Your not getting any of my sympathies you LOSER. You screwed up your life and people like you deserve what your getting and much more. I have an idea why don't you commit suicide one less LOSER in the universe..

thou should practice what thou preach

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
thanks for ur story, ill remember that next time im with a girl i like....

timrie6

HSC
N/A
shiny said:
Guys... If you meet someone special, tell her you love her when you really do. Don't wait around like me. The biggest regret in my life...

blah blah not good enough blah blah .
I like your name. It's shiny. I like shiny things.

rantman

HSC
N/A
So sad...... You made some big mistakes my man............ and your biggest mistake so far has been your choice to continue living. Stop annoying everyone with your bad luck love story, fact of life is that it happens all the time. Welcome to life my friend.

shiny

The Shiny One
HSC
N/A
David88, you're an idiot. Just like an immature little kid who thinks he can swear at anything he likes and gets people to laugh at it. Get over it and grow up. You're 17 already.

I don't want sympathy, I didn't ask for sympathy. If you don't like it, then don't post. However I would like people to take on a more understanding tone rather than your coarse and under-developed insults.

david88

HSC
shiny said:
David88, you're an idiot. Just like an immature little kid who thinks he can swear at anything he likes and gets people to laugh at it. Get over it and grow up. You're 17 already.

I don't want sympathy, I didn't ask for sympathy. If you don't like it, then don't post. However I would like people to take on a more understanding tone rather than your coarse and under-developed insults.
YOu call it SAD so obviously you want sympathy. People telling you what you want to hear won't help your life. Your hardluck story is nothing compared to the victims of the tsunami and poverty in Africa. If you really love this chick then you should have married her or find her now instead of telling the world on this thread. Sorry for the insults but your very insensitive because you post your petty problems here without trying to solve it.

shiny

The Shiny One
HSC
N/A
Excuse me I still don't think you understand why I made this thread. Obviously sad carries some sympathetic connotations, but that's not how I wanted it. As I said earlier. For guys just getting into a relationship, don't let this happen to you. It's my advice, just to help out the 'loser' part of the community... no offense.

But really, If you really do like someone, then tell them right away. Don't wait like me and wither your feelings away by yourself.

I lost a valuable person and I would hate it if it happened to anyone else.

HSC
shiny said:
Excuse me I still don't think you understand why I made this thread. Obviously sad carries some sympathetic connotations, but that's not how I wanted it. As I said earlier. For guys just getting into a relationship, don't let this happen to you. It's my advice, just to help out the 'loser' part of the community... no offense.

But really, If you really do like someone, then tell them right away. Don't wait like me and wither your feelings away by yourself.

I lost a valuable person and I would hate it if it happened to anyone else.

no you should flirt with them ,get to know them , then tell them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)