My Sister's Keeper (1 Viewer)

shellstar01

HSC
I am trying to answer the question from last years paper: Understanding nourishes belonging...a lack of understanding prevents it. But I can't seem to relate The Crucible and My sister's keeper to the question. Can anyone help?

ash_xx

HSC
N/A
I am trying to answer the question from last years paper: Understanding nourishes belonging...a lack of understanding prevents it. But I can't seem to relate The Crucible and My sister's keeper to the question. Can anyone help?
the movie or the book? Don't study the crucible, but I've seen the film My Sister's Keeper, and the immediate things I thought of were
- the mutuality between the main character (can't remember characters' names lol sorry) and her boyfriend. they both were cancer patients and therefore had a common thread...explore their relationship

- in a way u could also talk about camerion diaz's blindness to the wishes of her other daughter (abigail breslin - the one that filed the law suit). there is a lack of understanding between them...explore that perhaps

hope this helps :haha:

shellstar01

HSC
Hi Ash,

I'm doing the book as the movie is extremely different in terms of outcomes. Do you think that the sick sister is the main character? I got the impression that Abigail was but her sister was always put first? Which was one of my main points of how Abigail felt in terms of belonging...

I didn't think of either of those two relationships (Kate and the boyfriend, and Anna and the mum)
in terms of understanding and belonging.

Thank you :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)