My Sydney (1 Viewer)

xibu34

HSC
Has anybody eligible for the mysydney scholarship received any emails or calls recently ? I’ve heard nothing and it doesn’t come up for me on student centre. Everytime I call the student centre, there seems to be “high volume”, so it’s almost impossible to get into contact with the uni.

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC
the student centre is rlly inefficient with emails and phone calls especially at the start of the year
you might wanna make a face to face appointment at the student centre on campus, you can make appointments on the day of the appointment that's how much more available the staff is in-person

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
Has anybody eligible for the mysydney scholarship received any emails or calls recently ? I’ve heard nothing and it doesn’t come up for me on student centre. Everytime I call the student centre, there seems to be “high volume”, so it’s almost impossible to get into contact with the uni.
why r u expecting an email/call

xibu34

HSC
why r u expecting an email/call
Got an email saying I was eligible and got accepted with a reduced atar as apart of the scheme. How else would I be meant to know, if they did not email mate ?

xibu34

HSC
the student centre is rlly inefficient with emails and phone calls especially at the start of the year
you might wanna make a face to face appointment at the student centre on campus, you can make appointments on the day of the appointment that's how much more available the staff is in-person
How do they expect people outside of Sydney to get into contact then ?

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC
How do they expect people outside of Sydney to get into contact then ?
oh uh ☠
phone number and email I guess, the thing is even if there is a queue they will call you back

the other day I called the student centre and I was told im position 72 in the queue, and I requested they call me back once I'm at the front of the queue and I got a call back like 2-3 hours later

idkkdi

HSC
usyd student centre is hopeless the music on hold gives me ptsd

HSC
N/A
Oh, I completely understand your concern about the mysydney scholarship! It's not uncommon for universities to experience high volumes of inquiries, especially during scholarship application periods. Many eligible recipients have indeed reported receiving emails or calls recently. However, it's crucial to note that the university's communication system might be a bit delayed due to the overwhelming response.

To stay updated, I recommend trying alternative communication channels. You could consider sending an email to the scholarship office or checking the university's official social media pages for announcements. Additionally, attending any virtual information sessions or webinars hosted by the university might provide you with valuable insights.

Remember, patience is key during such times, and the university is likely doing its best to process and respond to the numerous inquiries. Keep an eye on your email, spam folder, and the student center for any updates. Best of luck with your scholarship application, and I hope you receive positive news soon!

HSC
Oh, I completely understand your concern about the mysydney scholarship! It's not uncommon for universities to experience high volumes of inquiries, especially during scholarship application periods. Many eligible recipients have indeed reported receiving emails or calls recently. However, it's crucial to note that the university's communication system might be a bit delayed due to the overwhelming response.

To stay updated, I recommend trying alternative communication channels. You could consider sending an email to the scholarship office or checking the university's official social media pages for announcements. Additionally, attending any virtual information sessions or webinars hosted by the university might provide you with valuable insights.

Remember, patience is key during such times, and the university is likely doing its best to process and respond to the numerous inquiries. Keep an eye on your email, spam folder, and the student center for any updates. Best of luck with your scholarship application, and I hope you receive positive news soon!
thats chatgpt

xibu34

HSC
Do you have a link to where I could organise this ? Cheers

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC
Do you have a link to where I could organise this ? Cheers

click on the link for in person appointment, you'll need a unikey/pw to book the appointment

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)