Myer Christmas Casuals (1 Viewer)

PurpleOwl

HSC
Hi I went for an interview at Myer for a Christmas causal position in Melbourne. The interview went well even though I was the youngest one there! It was in late September, a few days later I got an email.

Thank you for your recent application for a Myer*Christmas Casual*position and for your participation in our selection process.
From your application and assessment, we have established that you possess a*combination of skills and attributes to progress you to the next stage in our recruitment process.
Over the coming weeks we will be finalising the Christmas Casual recruitment placements.* As a result, you will receive notification advising of the outcome of your application via email. Should you be offered a Christmas Casual position at one of our stores, you will receive an email requesting you to respond within three days to confirm your acceptance of the role.
Yours sincerely,
Myer Human Resources

Does it sound hopeful?
I haven't heard anything back it has been 5 weeks I have been checking my email the website nearly everyday.

nhoustonrocks

HSC
Uni Grad
I assume that Myer has pretty much already done all their hiring for Christmas Casuals and that they would have already started training, considering that the interviews were done in September.

You could try giving HR a call, but it's likely that they will inform you of the same thing

nifkeh

HSC
Hi I went for an interview at Myer for a Christmas causal position in Melbourne. The interview went well even though I was the youngest one there! It was in late September, a few days later I got an email.

Thank you for your recent application for a Myer*Christmas Casual*position and for your participation in our selection process.
From your application and assessment, we have established that you possess a*combination of skills and attributes to progress you to the next stage in our recruitment process.
Over the coming weeks we will be finalising the Christmas Casual recruitment placements.* As a result, you will receive notification advising of the outcome of your application via email. Should you be offered a Christmas Casual position at one of our stores, you will receive an email requesting you to respond within three days to confirm your acceptance of the role.
Yours sincerely,
Myer Human Resources

Does it sound hopeful?
I haven't heard anything back it has been 5 weeks I have been checking my email the website nearly everyday.

basically the email means 'if we're hiring you, we'll email you'

meaning that since you probably haven't gotten an email since sept, means that they probably didn't put you in, sorry to tell you this :( but many stores, when it comes to hiring, they'll only email the people they like for a position, if you get no replies it means you haven't got the job, sorry to break to you... but this is actually what they do

xxbabydorkxx

HSC
N/A
You might get the job and you might not ...

I got this email 2 days before i got my job offer :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)