NAB to introduce Muslim-friendly loans (1 Viewer)

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
This.

It's a really stupid, convoluted and nonsensical way to the same ends. If usury is immoral, so is this. The principle is identical.

Muslims need to move on and accept that charging interest on loans is harmless and sensible business practice in the 21st century.
thanks bro.

im printing out this thread and faxing it to muslim HQ to make them aware of this fact

aussie-boy

HSC
^ A post like that agrees with your username.
would you care to elaborate?
what, exactly, did i say that is so "racist" :eek: or whatever you are implying me to be

Australian "secular" banking system.

omfg.
You've taken this out of context... I was simply saying the system is free from religion at the moment, and didnt conclude this to be a good or bad thing

Last edited:

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
Get ready for some Epic lulz

From thedailytelegraph.com.au.

Bogan1 said:
Absolutely outrageous! try explaining this to the countless hard working australians who are losing their homes and businesses in these hard econimic times. IT IS RACIST!!!
Sonia Teuma of 2753 Richmond nsw said:
HOW DARE YOU? WHAT LAW DO THE REST OF US COME UNDER? WE HAVE A LAW HERE IN AUSTRALIA AND THAT IS THE SURVIVAL AND EQUALITY LAW . AS A SHARE HOLDER WE HAVE WORKED DAMDED HARD TO PROVIDE FOR OUR FUTURE AND WE OBJECT VERY STRONGLY FOR THE BANK TO EVEN THINK ABOUT IT. ARE YOU ALL CRAZY. HOW MUCH MORE IS GOING TO BE GIVEN AWAY.
A Migrant said:
the problem here is that we are acommodating our own way of life and laws to suit sharia law...wat the ......!!!no wonder groups of muslims are anti australian we bend to their views....nab is a disgrace and i will be cancelling my account with them.....
Bogan 2 said:
The government should intervene to prevent this ridiculous outragous discrimination from happening.....straight to NAB tomorrow to withdraw all my money HOW DARE YOU
LOL.

HSC
N/A
You've taken this out of context... I was simply saying the system is free from religion at the moment, and didnt conclude this to be a good or bad thing
Listen, this is not very hard to understand if you were capable of doing so.

we can give it whatever the fuck label we want but there is nothing religious about this concept other than the name. I will agree there are some issues that we should go fucking crazy over BUT THIS IS NOT IT.

spence

HSC
Lol at people saying they'll leave the country because of this

K

khorne

lol wtf is a berk man?

and how is your opinion of how "talks of religion leads to this" relevant to the subject at hand?

This is about NAB introducing a loan based off religious laws. NOT how talks of religion leads to racial condescending comments.
Hypocrite, your post contributes nothing to the conversation, and goes onto discussing how my posts don't contribute...Just like this.

Personally, from a non religious standpoint, I think it's a good move. I'd like to have the idea of a set amount beforehand and paying it off.

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
i am sorry i am not racist, but if we went to a muslim country would they give us loans that had no interst on them ????? probably not. We live in Australia one rule and law for everyone...

Cookie182

Individui Superiore
HSC
N/A
I do lol at the whole concept. Let's consider the actual theoretical situation proposed by the Qu'ran:

What 'incentive' would there ever be for someone to loan you a $1000 and expect $1000 back one year later. I'd say its a baseless ideology, a dream which denies the true eye of human nature- self interest.

Even if this were the case, what will muslims want next? Guarranteed "no inflation"- that too lowers the 'real' value of any loan?

Anyway, Allah didn't send Adam Smith down till quite a while after Mohammed, we must be sympathetic!

Cookie182

Individui Superiore
HSC
N/A
i am sorry i am not racist, but if we went to a muslim country would they give us loans that had no interst on them ????? probably not. We live in Australia one rule and law for everyone...
Fucking good point.

I think I'll take out my loans in Saudi Arabia and pay my income tax in the Caymans. Then bank it all in Zurich...

aussie-boy

HSC
Listen, this is not very hard to understand if you were capable of doing so.

we can give it whatever the fuck label we want but there is nothing religious about this concept other than the name. I will agree there are some issues that we should go fucking crazy over BUT THIS IS NOT IT.
I understand it completely.

The point I made still stands. Any Muslim who uses this new system (regardless of whether it is a 'muslim' product) is still guilty, IMO, of what I described in my post.

HSC
N/A
So now Muslims are running our banks. What next. If this is not discriminatory towards Australians I don't know what is. What a gutless lot these banks are, and us too if we allow it. I think the government should deport all Muslims so that way this country wont be overtaken by Muslims. In fact, my daughter told me the other day that there are more Muslims at our unis than any other group.

Posted by: colleen of Sydney 11:16am today

HSC
N/A
I understand it completely.

The point I made still stands. Any Muslim who uses this new system (regardless of whether it is a 'muslim' product) is still guilty, IMO, of what I described in my post.
oh you're a nut.

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
So now Muslims are running our banks. What next. If this is not discriminatory towards Australians I don't know what is. What a gutless lot these banks are, and us too if we allow it. I think the government should deport all Muslims so that way this country wont be overtaken by Muslims. In fact, my daughter told me the other day that there are more Muslims at our unis than any other group.

Posted by: colleen of Sydney 11:16am today
lolllllllllllllll

UWS attendee found

Cookie182

Individui Superiore
HSC
N/A
I'd also contest as to whether it is really a strongly adhered to "religious rule" or more or less an Arab cultural tradition. Sure, we can accomodate for necessary 'religious' rights, but no culture should ever have to accomodate for another culture's traditions at the macro level. If you move here, you adopt this as your primary culture.

ali181

HSC
Sicherhetsdient who cares what your daughter says
if those student didn't earn it they wouldnt be in uni plus everyone is entitled to a education. Is their something wrong with that.:) lol whats the world coming to.

spence

HSC
Sicherhetsdient who cares what your daughter says
if those student didn't earn it they wouldnt be in uni plus everyone is entitled to a education. Is their something wrong with that.:) lol whats the world coming to.
you don't get the concept of copy and paste do you?

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
identify need --> create solution --> profit

I'll just simplify this for retards such as:
I would be just as pissed off if this were some Hindu or Christian scheme. Religion has absolutely no place in banking.
religion does have a place in banking. because islam encompasses all aspect of life and if it applies to muslims and non muslims, and doesnt effect you personally i dnt see the need to make such a big deal out of it. Oh wait its because it involves muslims and society these days enjoys making a big fuss about anything that involves muslims. how about you just get over it!!!
who seemed to oppose it soon as the word Islam appeared. The Islamz aren't coming after you - NAB identified an opportunity for profit and they acted accordingly. The only place 'Islam' actually comes into the process is... wait - it doesn't :eek:. It's in the title of the scheme though so it must be terrorist right? :spzz::spzz:
Like Riet said before, it's not that different from getting a loan at a fixed rate.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)