nam les love and honour (1 Viewer)

Aeonium

HSC
N/A
is stream of consciousness writing style in this story? if so, which quotes?
a) why are you studying a mod c prescribed text
b) do you mean internal monologue ? i don't note stream of consciousness in nam le; it's more imagery, allusion, symbolism

kkk579

hello
HSC
b) do you mean internal monologue ? i don't note stream of consciousness in nam le; it's more imagery, allusion, symbolism
idek i did it at tutor and chose it to be one of my texts i didnt even know that it was modc prescribed

oh okay yeah internal monologue right

Susu123

HSC
my school did mod c first fsr lol this was my prescribed text too

Aeonium

HSC
N/A
my school did mod c first fsr lol this was my prescribed text too
no but she's y11 lol idk if mod c prescribes link well to reading to write
idek i did it at tutor and chose it to be one of my texts i didnt even know that it was modc prescribed

oh okay yeah internal monologue right
yeah int monologue

s97127

HSC
can anyone give some quotes where nam le uses metaphor and the purpose of it pls thankss
The ‘sound of rain [which] filled the room - rain fell on the streets, on the roofs,’ metaphorically creates a sense of perpetuating gloom in parallel to Nam and his father’s distant relationship and Nam’s difficulty in constructing ethnic literature.

Furthermore, I emphasise the potency of ‘each syllable’ within literary works to metaphorically ‘fracture the monochrome cocoon trapping’ readers, ‘constructing a scene from the past’ as a transformative and powerful tool for audiences to reconcile their own relationships with. I emulated Le’s metaphor of a ‘crystalline’ world that is susceptible to a ‘rock dropped like a single syllable,’ which corresponds to the breaking of tension between their trauma and ambition, whereby Le’s ethnic story is perceived by his father as exploiting superficial Western sympathy for material gain.

kkk579

hello
HSC
The ‘sound of rain [which] filled the room - rain fell on the streets, on the roofs,’ metaphorically creates a sense of perpetuating gloom in parallel to Nam and his father’s distant relationship and Nam’s difficulty in constructing ethnic literature.

Furthermore, I emphasise the potency of ‘each syllable’ within literary works to metaphorically ‘fracture the monochrome cocoon trapping’ readers, ‘constructing a scene from the past’ as a transformative and powerful tool for audiences to reconcile their own relationships with. I emulated Le’s metaphor of a ‘crystalline’ world that is susceptible to a ‘rock dropped like a single syllable,’ which corresponds to the breaking of tension between their trauma and ambition, whereby Le’s ethnic story is perceived by his father as exploiting superficial Western sympathy for material gain.
Is there any that explores nams psyche?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)