Nando's (1 Viewer)

fnkychk

HSC
N/A
Hey everyone,

Has anybody ever worked for Nando's? How much did you get paid (and at what age)? Was it OK?

I had an interview today and I really stuffed it. I feel like they're giving me a second chance by giving me a 'trial', probably unpaid.

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
I heard the chicken there is nice :)

Paywise $10-15 bracket.

fnkychk

HSC
N/A
Is that an estimate or have you worked there? I wouldn't expect it to be over 10 p/h

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Been at Nando's for almost 6 years...pay is low compared to some other jobs like retail (I'm 21, a manager, and only on $14.21), but the job is pretty easy (that depends on the store location - my store is far from the chatswood CBD)

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
christ i get paid almost as much as you! why the fuck am i bitching and trying to get another job for

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Minai said:
Been at Nando's for almost 6 years...pay is low compared to some other jobs like retail (I'm 21, a manager, and only on $14.21), but the job is pretty easy (that depends on the store location - my store is far from the chatswood CBD)
why do you stay if the pay is that low? in retail you would be getting around $18 for your age, without having to be a manager

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
iambored said:
why do you stay if the pay is that low? in retail you would be getting around $18 for your age, without having to be a manager
cause its dead easy, relatively quiet (as in, there could be up to an hour where no customers come in) and I'm the "boss" on my shifts. I'd rather get paid less and relax, rather than get paid more with stress and constant work and bitching from superiors..

also the fact that I'll be starting full time work at an accounting firm in 6 months

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)