national chemistry comp (1 Viewer)

Dubya

failing physics
HSC
we did a competiton a while back called the national chemistry quiz. just got results back in the last week of skool seems i pulled a distinct sumhow. did any1 else doi? how did ya go?

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
distinction is good, congrats. We paid, our teacher forgot to put in money/application, blames the class by saying that everyone didnt pay on time...so we didnt end up doing it. Hmm...that reminds me, she owes us all money..

Excalibur

Yeah man i got a distinction too, which i reckon is good considering how hard it was and that only the top chem students in the state do it :D But much like chand i had an incident.........The head of sci at our school made this big rave bout how good it was then calls me up......but i wasn't there lol only day i was late all term.

enak

Limbo
HSC
N/A
HIGH DISTINCTION!!!

I have no idea how I got that but ye, me=:D

BTW, is it top 1% for HD, cause for the science, maths, english and computing comps for the last 3 years, I kept missing out on getting HD by like 1-2% each year :( 97-98%ile each time :mad:

mercury

.:: Hg ::.
HSC
the cut off mark for HD was 18 apparently =p
I wonder what was the top mark in the state...

fitz33

HSC
yeh i got an HD as well..i dunno what my mark was though, i think i lost the sheet, haha.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)