national study germany: essay help (1 Viewer)

yay

i need help with choosing an essay question 4 my in class task...
which of the following would be best and wat possible points could i write 4 each???

a) how far was Hitler able to put his ideas in2 practice in Germany in the period to 1939??

b) why was Hitler able to maintain support 4 his regime in the period to 1939??

HELP ME PLZZZZ IT WOULD B MUCH APPRECIATED

Lightglobe

if you do (b), go along of the lines that the republic had failed for the citizens(caused in part by the great depression) and that hitler was making germany strong again. He was making germany into a european powerhouse again, and this is what many people in germany wanted.

Not entirely sure on (a) though.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
If you choose a) talk about Crystal Night (the night where all Jews house and shop windows were smashed and Jews taken to concentration camps).

You could also talk about transformation of the state and life under Nazism, that is how Hitler changed women, youth, employment etc.

Propaganda could be used, but not as much.

Jennibeans

HSC
you can incorporate the Hitler youth etc into b) as well. hitler was able to maintain support for his regime cuz he indoctrinated the young people thoroughly

imsooverskool

theres a fire in my pants
HSC
mmm i would definetly go 4 (b)! as well as talking about the failure of the republic u could also talk about the terror tactics used by the nazis. ie. the ss and their repression of the people, the propaganda used by goebbels, the censorship of the media.
goodluck!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)