• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Naughtiest place you've done the deed... (1 Viewer)

Have you had sex (or sexual acts)....

• in a moving vehicle (bus, train, aeroplane, car etc)?

Votes: 130 17.8%
  • out doors?

Votes: 177 24.2%
  • at home with parents/brothers/sisters home?

Votes: 253 34.6%
  • somewhere naughtier? (PLEASE ELABORATE)

Votes: 171 23.4%

• Total voters

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
ogmzergrush said:
My faith in humanity is shaken once more upon noticing that the two posts prior to this have both managed to somehow mess up the they're/their/there thing. Seriously, how the fuck did you make it through year three?
Leave them alone, in the hood all the gangstas don't play by the rules, and both retarded individuals obviously consider themselves black.

Also, I never passed year 3, I'm technically still writing illegally :(

T-Boner

HSC
withoutaface said:
While it might not be day, it's sure as hell raining now. Cough up sonny.
oh fuck, that was 2 months ago.. i gotta try and remember now... what were the 2 stories i was refering to...? fucken memory, i have a shocker.

i remember getting caught with a chick in a movie, cock out, chick going hell for leather beating me off. we thought we were sweet but a woman got up to go to the dunnies im assuming, turned around and im sure she had a perfect view of what was going on. we were so blatant it wasnt funny.

there would also be a motel room experience at about 3am. getting told to shut up because the girls head was banging against the wall pretty loudly.

i seriously need to do something about my memory, its fkn hopeless. i dont know if those are the two stories i was thinking of, but oh well. il remember to post if they come to mind again.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
ogmzergrush said:
When you write it on a piece of paper it's "just a piece of paper". I hardly think the medium through which you display the extent of your stupidity is a mitigating factor.

you are not being graded when you are typing on an internet forum.

T-Boner

HSC
The_highwayman said:
are you even allowed to hire a motel room if ur under 18?
im honestly not sure. the guy checked my drivers licence and all my details but didnt turn me away, i was kinda worried that he would since i was only 17. would it be a law or just up to the different motel chains to establish policies?

sja

dingleberry
HSC
i reckon a lot of people here are lying about even losing virginity in the first place, simply because i haven't seen anyone put "on the boredofstudies general discussions forum!" down as a place.

robbie1

HSC
ogmzergrush said:
My faith in humanity is shaken once more upon noticing that the two posts prior to this have both managed to somehow mess up the they're/their/there thing. Seriously, how the fuck did you make it through year three?
are you for real?

seriosuly....wat a fucking joke

robbie1

HSC
withoutaface said:
Leave them alone, in the hood all the gangstas don't play both retarded individuals obviously consider themselves black
care to explain?

when have i ever said that im black?

spastic

zizou10-5

HSC
guys have some decency n have sex in bed, not in public places, yall actin like animals.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
zOmg!!! layk its so animal layk having seKs in PubLic. TEEHEE!

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
T-Boner said:
oh fuck, that was 2 months ago.. i gotta try and remember now... what were the 2 stories i was refering to...? fucken memory, i have a shocker.

i remember getting caught with a chick in a movie, cock out, chick going hell for leather beating me off. we thought we were sweet but a woman got up to go to the dunnies im assuming, turned around and im sure she had a perfect view of what was going on. we were so blatant it wasnt funny.

there would also be a motel room experience at about 3am. getting told to shut up because the girls head was banging against the wall pretty loudly.

i seriously need to do something about my memory, its fkn hopeless. i dont know if those are the two stories i was thinking of, but oh well. il remember to post if they come to mind again.
um..without sounding offensive, was the girl you were sexing asleep or something?? did she not feel her head being bashed against the wall? I'm imagining the pain...and no awesome orgasm can detract the pain of ur head being bashed against the wall!

stazi

Nightman
HSC
some girls are into pain. ill save this one story for later. but it involves an AFL player here in the US

pinkicecubes

HSC
I only have 3 to contribute:

In his room with his dad next door in the study.
On a sun lounger next to the pool - probably in full view of neighbours as it was around 11am.
At his friends place in the spare study while all his friends were in the dining room

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
the "naughtiest" place ive probably done it is in the car on random streets...and uni...and a few westfields...those were the days when we were stupid and reckless...going to each others houses when the time is right is more meaningful and much better.

Fooled around in the shower before...that was pretty good.

Her house, a few times...her brother sometimes returns home and i basically have to bolt out of that house whilst pulling up my pants...

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
Supra said:
the "naughtiest" place ive probably done it is in the car on random streets...and uni...and a few westfields...those were the days when we were stupid and reckless...going to each others houses when the time is right is more meaningful and much better.

Fooled around in the shower before...that was pretty good.

Her house, a few times...her brother sometimes returns home and i basically have to bolt out of that house whilst pulling up my pants...
;)

Look what I found.

*saves link*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)