Nazis Prosecuted (1 Viewer)

rama_v

HSC
Nice work. A bit similar to the KKK member who get jailed yesterday for the death of those three civil rights workers in mississippi in the 1960s.

leetom

there's too many of them!
HSC
WWII was ages ago. Give the SS a break. Itay was a weak and unreliable ally whose people deserved to be massacred.

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
leetom said:
WWII was ages ago. Give the SS a break. Itay was a weak and unreliable ally whose people deserved to be massacred.
Right on !!!

nwatts

HSC
No way. The SS knew exactly what they were doing, and certainly should be punished for it. If they were a bunch of regular German soldiers following orders some leniancy could be applied, but not for the SS.

HotShot

-_-
HSC
the SS had little choice they should be spared it was ages ago, if it is like tha tmight as well go back further and arrest the british for the colonialisation of countryies like india.

K

katie_tully

Just because you're made to go to war doesn't mean you need to engage in atrocities. :uhhuh:

HotShot

-_-
HSC
lol, why do go to war? to create atrocities, it is a war tactic. The allies did it as well do you think they will tell you that they did? especially if they won? The victorious tell the story and often change it to justify their actions,

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
As much as my Jewishness hates Nazism, why can't you just get over it? So what if a bunch of incontenant, 80 year olds won't be seeing the sun for a while and will getting boned up the arse by 6 foot beefcakes a little more often than kosher?

Plus, the purposes of Nazi punishment have been long exhausted:

- Retribution: Most Jews are over it and these guys have had to live with the consequences of their mislead youth.
- Direct/Indirect disuasion: I hardly think that by punishing 10 Nazis 60 years after their crime is really going to disuade any macchiavello's in the future

As much as there are more, I'm tired...But I will say that there are far more important issues to concern modern Jews than how a few fans of lawn bowls and prune juice will be spending the last years of their life...

leetom

there's too many of them!
HSC
katie_tully said:
Just because you're made to go to war doesn't mean you need to engage in atrocities. :uhhuh:
I consider the Allied bombing campaign of Germany to be an atrocity. No planned targeting of actual war economy-essential infrastrure, just rampant bombing of residential areas.

The deaths of a few hundred Italian villagers is nothing compared to the 40 000 killed at Dresden. The SS men who killed the Italians were follwing orders, as were the RAF men bombing Dresden.

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
Comrade nathan said:
Are you a Jew?
כן. א*י גם מדבר את האוובראW די טוב.

Good to hear a fellow Marxist be so...driven.

grag balbrady

on my 7th tour of duty
HSC
N/A
well i'm torn

on one hand i have killed many a nazi in my day

but on the other hand the jews control the banks and television sitcoms

i hate to say i'm with the nazis on this one

LadyBec

KISSmeCHASY
HSC
grag balbrady said:
well i'm torn

that's because you're a complete and utter idiot.

grag balbrady

on my 7th tour of duty
HSC
N/A
in my day, if i gave lip like that to my elders, dad would've thrown me into the icebox until i froze to death, then he would have chopped firewood on my stomach

HotShot

-_-
HSC
ok

ok, wat the nazis was wrong, but the majority were forced to do it, how would sane person feel doing things like that, they obviously had very little choice, cos before hitler, i would assume the jews were doing ok in Germany.

K

katie_tully

grag balbrady said:
well i'm torn

And really bad banks and television sitcoms at that. I bet they're responsible for the re-runs of Seinfeld.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Anyone who's saying they were under orders, afaik the SS were hand picked as the racially superior, and you chose to accept the promotion from the regular army/SA to the SS, undoubtedly there would have at least been many rumours that it was the SS who carried out the dirtiest of the Nazi's work, and they chose to take the promotion anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)