need a recommendation for a textbook. (1 Viewer)

Joshmosh2

HSC
what textbook does ruse use
Ruse kids don't do 2u.
Cambridge is the way to go. For some odd reason, Cambridge 2U has chapter review exercises for each topic.
As for worked solutions, only Terry Lee provides them however they don't do 2U

photastic

HSC
Ruse kids don't do 2u.
Cambridge is the way to go. For some odd reason, Cambridge 2U has chapter review exercises for each topic.
As for worked solutions, only Terry Lee provides them however they don't do 2U
Lol, what a lie

mohammy52

HSC
N/A
CORONEOS FOR THE WIN WIN WIN!!! haha :) But seriously that's the only book I've used for prelim and HSC and it's got some beautiful questions in there...but it might be difficult to get your hands on a good old pink Coroneos though, they're pretty antique :)

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
CORONEOS FOR THE WIN WIN WIN!!! haha :) But seriously that's the only book I've used for prelim and HSC and it's got some beautiful questions in there...but it might be difficult to get your hands on a good old pink Coroneos though, they're pretty antique :)
Agreed.

Cambridge and Coroneos are the only two real textbooks in my opinion. It goes in depth into the theory, unlike the others which are moreso about doing questions.

silkroads

HSC
N/A
what textbook does ruse use
Things have probably changed since I was there but the bottom classes at Ruse always used Maths in Focus and the top classes used mainly Cambridge, Fitzpatrick and Patel(???).

That being said, we rarely ever used the textbooks; we normally got sheets which were photocopied from a huge variety of sources such as the ones mentioned before (particularly cambridge), coroneos and some foreign textbooks (esp this one from Ireland/Scotland; I can't remember which). We also got a lot of sheets made by our teachers themselves.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)