Need advise for Tutoring Year 7 (1 Viewer)

WeiWeiMan

HSC
this was exactly my point, I also did the same thing and beat all the tutoring idiots who cant think for themselves
Bruh just because you beat people who go to tutoring doesn’t make them ‘tutoring idiots’ bro

s97127

HSC
this was exactly my point, I also did the same thing and beat all the tutoring idiots who cant think for themselves
the problem is jr kids also work hard and they go tutoring as well. People like you will do well in uni where nobody get tutoring assistance.

stevie444

HSC
the problem is jr kids also work hard and they go tutoring as well. People like you will do well in uni where nobody get tutoring assistance.
That's fine with me. As long as you're not trying to get into med you shouldnt really care about competing with the ruse kids and build up your independent skills instead. You will win in the long run

Bored of studying

HSC
Hi All,

I'm about to join Fort Street, and I would like to continue my tutoring (previously I did at Pre-uni)

But for Year 7, 8 or 9 which tutoring center should I try?
Any good recommendations? is Pre-uni good for year 7 onward? Strathfield or Paramatta?

I dont plan to do private tutoring until may be year 10.
I have got few advise that I dont need to focus much on Science yet... just Math and ENglish until year 9

Need some advise here Thank you.
FUCK YOU. I HOPE U GET ALL A-s AND UR ALWAYS RANKED 2nd IN UR COHORT AT ALL TIMES. I HOPE UR MATHS EXAM HAS 8 PERMS AND COMBS, I HOPE UR SCIENCE EXAM IS 90% BIOLOGY. I HOPE UR ENGLISH EXAM IS ALL SHAKESPEARE AND U DONT HAVE LITCHARTS TO SAVE UR ASS WHEN U DON"T KNOW WHAT 'THY" MEANS IN THE TEXT. HONESTLY I HOPE UR KITKAT BARS ARE ALWAYS BROKEN HORIZONTALLY. I HOPE UR WHOLE FAMILY HAS A NICE CHRISMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR AS WELL BITCH. NO DOCTOR FOR U. MIC DROP HOE.

Last edited:

WeiWeiMan

HSC
FUCK YOU. I HOPE U GET ALL A-s AND UR ALWAYS RANKED 2nd IN UR COHORT AT ALL TIMES. I HOPE UR MATHS EXAM HAS 8 PERMS AND COMBS, I HOPE UR SCIENCE EXAM IS 90% BIOLOGY. I HOPE UR ENGLISH EXAM IS ALL SHAKESPEARE AND U DONT HAVE LITCHARTS TO SAVE UR ASS WHEN U DON"T KNOW WHAT 'THY" MEANS IN THE TEXT. HONESTLY I HOPE UR KITKAT BARS ARE ALWAYS BROKEN HORIZONTALLY. I HOPE UR WHOLE FAMILY HAS A NICE CHRISMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR AS WELL BITCH. NO DOCTOR FOR U. MIC DROP HOE.
Bro 8 perms and combs is too far

MJRey

HSC
I was never tutored in my junior years, not even in year 10-11. I only had tutoring for a couple of maths subjects in year 12 because the teachers I had were crap, but apart from that, I was an independent learner and was always self motivated. As a tutor myself, I find a lot of the students in junior years who come in for tutoring either have severe learning difficulties, lack of motivation or they're so behind in their learning that they need the extra help to stay on top of things.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)