Need either a share house or a room mate! (1 Viewer)

Callistogenic

HSC

I never thought it would come to this and me asking on BoS, but I'm desperate.

PM me with any info you might have.

If anyone knows of any online places to sign up and view people with similar criteria, please forward the links.

P.S. I've got exactly 22 days before the course starts. I would like to be moved out and fairly settled within the next three weeks. That should demonstrate the amount of urgency.

Callistogenic

HSC
Thanks guys. Just to give you an update:
I've potentially found a studio on my own. $195 a week. Sure, it's perhaps a little too expensive, but my parents have agreed to pay a section of it (we figured that my rates living at home for a week, anyway, would be about the same as they would give me.)

I go to inspect the apartment on Monday. If all goes well... At the moment I don't want to think about it. :p

phatic

HSC
Let me know if you still want a flatmate. I'm moving to Sydney to do the HSC this year at North Sydney TAFE, so perhaps we could come to some arrangement. Otherwise I'll have to find a studio aswell. :)

Callistogenic

HSC
I think I might've found a home amongst a team of artsy-type people. I just hope we as a flotilla find a place soon enough because my TAFE course starts on the 7th of February...

phatic

HSC
Alright, well, let me know if you still want a flatmate later... But soon, because I'm going looking for a single place next weekend. If not, I hope it all works out well for you. :)

chinkyleesa

hey phatic..
where abouts r u looking to live? cuz i'm looking for a place as well, but more like thinking about movin to Strathfield/Burwood area..

i'm thinking you want to live North Shore right? my younger bro did the HSC last year in North Sydney TAFE, so if you want or need any help with notes you can PM me.

cheerios!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)