Need For Speed: Carbon (1 Viewer)

Shivorken

HSC
hmm, i just tried out the carbon demo and i gotta say that i hope the actual game would be MUCH better. I'm not really a fan of the bright white/cartoony look to the cars in the game play :mad1:

IMO underground 2 and MW had the best car looks, reflection wise.

G

gilstar

most wanted was a bit to much always the same shit. bikes would be hectic and id actually like to fight the cops when u get busted hehehe i like gta to much.

carbon is pretty hectic, nice graphics, nice cars, more options with designing ur car adn they bought in team memebr now.
bad sides are no drag and its to short plus u cant pimp ur car with subs.

Industrious

HSC
Just downloaded the demo myself. Sadly I have to say, if the original is going to be like the demo, I'm not gonna bother buying/downloading it. Graphics aren't that impressive, menu is a pain - took me like 5 minutes to work out how to start a race and its simply a night version of MW. The only thing that is half-decent is the sound quality and the cars do sound quite realistic. Seems like EA have really rushed this game and in doing so have decimated the quality of what was to be one of the best racing games this year.

lengy

HSC
Yeah it's short and it crashes heaps but I love the cars so I got it.

detic

Asian Invasion 2020..diu.
HSC
well people, i have the game and have played it a couple of times and its not all that great really. the handling has been changed and the feel isnt 'need for speed'. but this is my opinion anyway, go download the demo and try it ureself. the cars are nice though! :)

Sefi

HSC
From what I've read, It's total crap, EA seriously needs to end this 'we should make a new game, let's make a sequal' mentality. I mean, cmon EA, a bunch of new cars doesn't make for a completely new game.

Demandred

HSC
GFX looks no where near as sharp as MW, it seems the whole city has been reduce to curvey highways/roads, it doesn't look as big.

its way too easy, try playing FIA GTR 2!

neoxman

HSC
Re: NFS: Carbon

I got the ps2 version and i reckon its crap... tends to be the same wif most recent nfs games at least on ps2.

If you want to download it though just go to www.mininova.org

neoxman

HSC
This game just overall seems dodgy and has minimal effort put into it. Turned me off i had to switch the game off after like 10 minutes. Utter poop.

simonloo

may our bodies remain
HSC
N/A
The totally dodgy acting, costuming and hairstyles (their eyebrows especially) of the actors really put me off Carbon, until I got bored because it was the holidays. Oh, and Exotics FTW.

vorahk

HSC
simonloo said:
The totally dodgy acting, costuming and hairstyles (their eyebrows especially) of the actors really put me off Carbon, Oh, and Exotics FTW.
i second that. i dont get it, why is it so easy? i mean you dont even have to tune your car to win the races...
and i heard you can finally change your car (not getting red slips) after finishing about 80%.... how lame.

drifting coutersteers automatically?? what the fudge?

some pros but a LOT of cons.....

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
_dhj_ said:
Porshe Unleashed is the best game of the NFS series by far!
Maybe 'coz it was the first NFS game to go from exotic cars to... very old crappy Porsche. Add to that the fact I don't really like Porsche and... well that's probably why. The thing which I remember most about PU/PC was that it had turn signals!

The only NFS game I never played was the very original- I played the "NFS:SE" edition but never the very first. I remember there were interior dash views with animated gear changes in a little camera window. That was awesome. And then there was cool car profiling giving background info on the cars in the old days.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)