Need help again (unit selection) (1 Viewer)

boris2003

HSC
OK, i waited for more than 20 minutes for uws enrollment support line. After i finally got through, this girl just kept saying hello, hello, hello, really fast and then she got off. I called again, waited again, got through, asked for some help, another girl said hold on i'll transfer you, and that was it. I called again and it was too late apparenlty, business hours closure:burn:. Anyways, i was wondering if you could help in guiding me through what i need to do. I started completing the online enrollment and am currently in the unit selection step.

Course: 2739 - Bachelor of Business and Commerce Unit set Code Version Title Category Selection Date End Date Status Parent Unit Set Primary Action No Student Unit Set Attempts
looks like that, now what do i do, when i go to "Click here to add a key program, major or sub major to your course:

Select Unit Set

Search for Unit Sets

Unit Set Code: * Unit Set Title: * Unit Set Category: ALL KPTESTAMUR

now what do i do here, i don't get this.

I am doing Bachelor of Business / Commerce (Major in Accounting). I will be doing these 4 units for the 1st semester:

Business Academic Skills,

Management Dynamic (although its for spring session, got expemption for Marketing Principles, that's why i am doing this one),

Accounting Information for Managers

Principles of economics

Any help much appreciated, thanks in advance, (yes i know:sleep: i left it to the last minute, tut reg is on tomorrow, to much work)

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
I dont think theirs a unit set for your course, unit sets are normally for majors, etc. On Mysr enrollement go down to the last arrow tab 'unit selection' and not 'unit set' and then put in your units.

boris2003

HSC
Wooz said:
I dont think theirs a unit set for your course, unit sets are normally for majors, etc. On Mysr enrollement go down to the last arrow tab 'unit selection' and not 'unit set' and then put in your units.
what's the difference, but i am doing a major, don't get it

boris2003

HSC
oh, just saw this:

Unit Set Selection

At present Unit Sets are not applicable to you. Please move to the next enrolment step. ,

what the

ok so what does this mean, but i will be majoring in accounting, do i do it later, or, what the

Last edited:

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
boris2003 said:
oh, just saw this:

Unit Set Selection

At present Unit Sets are not applicable to you. Please move to the next enrolment step. ,

what the

ok so what does this mean, but i will be majoring in accounting, do i do it later, or, what the
Ergh, Unit set selections are for like 2nd, 3rd year studnts or those students who have no choices in units, skip this step and do the rest.

Personal Details

Address Verification

Course Details

Special Requirements

Unit-Sets

Declaration

Government Statistics

Commonwealth Assistance Form

Unit Selection Use this to enter your units, if it doesn't work contact UWS because i've had to explain this process a million times to people who have added me on msn.

boris2003

HSC
Wooz said:
Ergh, Unit set selections are for like 2nd, 3rd year studnts or those students who have no choices in units, skip this step and do the rest.

Personal Details

Address Verification

Course Details

Special Requirements

Unit-Sets

Declaration

Government Statistics

Commonwealth Assistance Form

Unit Selection Use this to enter your units, if it doesn't work contact UWS because i've had to explain this process a million times to people who have added me on msn.
are you sure, i do have some choice, as i get exemption for marketing principles and do management dynamic

Last edited:

starrysky

HSC
Have you tried emailing your course adviser or co-ordinator about it? He/she might reply in time for the opening of the tute rego lines for your schools tomorrow. I emailed my co-ordinator and she was extremely helpful in assisting me through enrolling for my course.

boris2003

HSC
Thing is, the tut reg is on tomorrow from 10 am, and i have to enroll before i register, and tomorrow like everyday in the past couple of weeks i have to work. I am not sure if it is worth contacting her now, its already 9pm

In the unit set i searched for accounting and this what came up:

Select Unit Set

Search Results
If the Display Superior(s) button is displayed for a unit set, it requires a parent unit set.
In these cases, you must be enrolled in a superior unit set, otherwise you will not be able to enrol in the selected unit set.
Unit Set Code Version Title Category Add
KP2739ACCT 1 Accounting KPTESTAMUR

Last edited:
G

Gavvvvvin

Just go to unit selection and pick your units. I don't know understand what your problem is :confused:

boris2003

HSC
Gavvvvvin said:
Just go to unit selection and pick your units. I don't know understand what your problem is :confused:
This:

Mail sent:

[FONT=verdana, courier new,courier,tahoma,sans-serif]I am just enrolling into the course, i have come to th unit set step and do
not know what to do. Do i skip that step or...,
thanks in advance,
Boris

Mail response:

[/FONT][FONT=verdana, courier new,courier,tahoma,sans-serif] boris
The unit set is your major. Type in accounting and click add.
[/FONT]

That's a mail response from the head of accounting i received 20min ago

G

Gavvvvvin

I still dont get your problem. You dont understand what a unit set is?

boris2003

HSC
Gavvvvvin said:
I still dont get your problem. You dont understand what a unit set is?
No, what do i do, i searched for it, and there is an option where i can add accounting to the unit set, do i add it or not, and go to unit selection, in other words do i follow the mail response or not.

G

Gavvvvvin

If you want.

Either way, you still have to go to the unit selection part and select your units.

boris2003

HSC
Gavvvvvin said:
If you want.

Either way, you still have to go to the unit selection part and select your units.
if you want (ok, nice answer), anyways i will go and do the unit selection

But anyways, i can always go back and change things, right.

Last edited:

boris2003

HSC
Unit Set Selection

Course: 2739 - Bachelor of Business and Commerce
Unit set Code Version Title Category Selection Date End Date Status Parent Unit Set Primary Action
KP2739ACCT 1 Accounting KPTESTAMUR 12/02/2008 ENROLLED END

now i am moving onto unit selection, anyways thanks for all your help, i will make some calls tomorrow to see if i did it right

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)