need help urgently! please help!!! (1 Viewer)

nich

HSC
hey i was just wondering if somebody could help me on this question for my assesment task:

- Compare how motivation can be used to improve both internally paced and externally paced skills.

i personally dont think it makes sense , because i dont motivation can be used to determine for example when u serve a tennis ball etc which is y i am really stuck and i would really appreciate it if someone could help me out.

Thank you. xoxox

aaaman

Banned
HSC
nich said:
hey i was just wondering if somebody could help me on this question for my assesment task:

- Compare how motivation can be used to improve both internally paced and externally paced skills.

i personally dont think it makes sense , because i dont motivation can be used to determine for example when u serve a tennis ball etc which is y i am really stuck and i would really appreciate it if someone could help me out.

Thank you. xoxox
wat subject? :S

aaaman

Banned
HSC
hmmm post it in da PDHPE sub forum, they would help ya out bcoz i have no idea :confused: srry

nich

HSC
aaaman said:
hmmm post it in da PDHPE sub forum, they would help ya out bcoz i have no idea :confused: srry
this is the pdhpe forum.. isnt it?

aaaman

Banned
HSC
nich said:
this is the pdhpe forum.. isnt it?
yes ur rite =/ in a fool about look 4 a PE tutor in the tutor forums n ask them...u might get the answer ur lookin for

mr_speedy

its called karma baby
HSC
N/A
hmmm well if you didnt really want to serve a tennis ball, ie. you didnt want to be there, do you think you would serve well, compared to if you really wanted to play, or wanted to win the match? therefore if your not motivated, your not going to be at your best :)

Cab31

HSC
Think about how important a serve is in tennis. You can break another player on your serve alone. You can score points on a serve. To serve a ball that hard (and we are talking faster than a car sometimes) you need to find something within your self. A desire to win, a desire to acheive satisfaction etc. This is intrinsic motivation, and it is used to improve an internally paced skill.
Extrinsic motivation could be sponsorship deals etc. that would motivate you to perform the skill better.
Hope thats of aid.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)