Need help with cp assignment asap ! (1 Viewer)

Sun1

HSC
N/A
Okay guys so we have an assessment due on friday (speech) where i am using a political cartoon as a related text CP. The speech has to show an overview of what the text is about, explain the visuals and 3 ways in which it shows CPs and how it relates to our prescribed text (Julius Caesar) - without texts.. general ideas. So it would be much appreciated if someone would take some time to help me out please !! Thankyou

IMG_0424[1].jpg

Sun1

HSC
N/A
Okay guys so we have an assessment due on friday (speech) where i am using a political cartoon as a related text CP. The speech has to show an overview of what the text is about, explain the visuals and 3 ways in which it shows CPs and how it relates to our prescribed text (Julius Caesar) - without texts.. general ideas. So it would be much appreciated if someone would take some time to help me out please !! Thankyou

View attachment 27647
Oh and i forgot to mention that we need an overall thesis before we start the individual 3. The thesis needs to be reallly broad !
Also, i thought the cat as K.R could be associated with the ghost of Caesar and his returning but that's not enough, could it also have something about brutus's personality or something like that .. and it doesn't have to be just the personality, anything that i can relate a situation with will do too.

Sun1

HSC
N/A
Its just 4 minutes long and i've also found a much better visual anyway :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)