Need help with this case study question (1 Viewer)

shravan_872

HSC
Uni Grad
I'm doing Brazil as my case study and I need help with this question.

Evaluate the effectiveness of ONE strategy that has been used to promote economic development in a country other than Australia. 4 Marks

The HSC Marking comments said:
"Better responses typically provided significant depth, relevant economic terms and explanation in order to fully evaluate the strategy identified. These responses often made a balanced
judgement about how effective the strategy was on economic development, supporting their
assertions with relevant evidence and/or trends, such as changes in HDI, literacy, Gini
coefficient or GDP per capita. Again better responses clearly understood that an understanding
of the impact on economic development went beyond policies that may lead to economic
growth, but would include elements of standard of living, such as health, education, inequality
and/or the environment."
Can someone please give me a full 4 mark answer for this. PLEASE!

MasonT

HSC
I wouldn't worry about it ... small chances of the exact question coming into this years HSC. Just know some statistics about Brazil, how globalisation affected them and what measures they took to fix any issues caused by globalisation

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)