need idea 4 innovation assignment (1 Viewer)

classy-layce

HSC
hey everyone.. it seems like ive been looking 4 months 4 an innovation to do my case study on.. the teacher told us to start lookin like last term, which i did.. but i still cant seem to find an innovation that has enough information for me to be able to fully complete the assignment.. can anyone give me any ideas please? its due in a few weeks and i still cant find anything.. im starting to stress!! LoL.. what did uze do?

reply asap plz.. i wanna get this one out of the way ive got another 3 assignments to do and im behind in my MDP

whitey89

HSC
You dont have to do an inovation as such, you can do a person or design group as long as it fits the criteria. Its pretty easy to find an inovation, if you already have a MDP then you should obviusly do something to do with that. It dosent have to be a new inovation. If you want tell us your project and ill think of something to do with it.

classy-layce

HSC
oh ok because my teacher was telling us it had to be like a new product or something.. maybe thats why ive found it so hard to get info LoL im designing a very innovative handbag so i guess anything to do with handbags or something? i did find a handbag that had like a solar light in it but there was no information whatsoeva

johnnyJIM

HSC
my teacher gave us some to chose from, im doing the cochlear implant

MrMe

Your Bestest Best Friend
HSC
classy-layce said:
oh ok because my teacher was telling us it had to be like a new product or something.. maybe thats why ive found it so hard to get info LoL im designing a very innovative handbag so i guess anything to do with handbags or something? i did find a handbag that had like a solar light in it but there was no information whatsoeva

If i was you i would do the sewing machine! Easy! and related!

classy-layce

HSC
thanx everyone! i ended up going with the cochlear implant seemed to be a lot of information which helped out heaps.. i got the assessment back and got 89% :) and that was top of the class lol.. so i guess i did alryt cant be too greedy i guess hehe

thanx again

jirwin

HSC
im doing the cochlear implant too!

mines due in 2wks

how many pages was urs?

classy-layce

HSC
well al2gether.. it was bout 17 pages.. but i got a bit lazy towards the end and didnt do so much hehe.. but yea.. good luck with it aye!! =) so much info on it though.. u should do well

jirwin

HSC
yeah theres heaps of info... mines about 12 pages atm.

did u have to do a life cycle analysis? did u have trouble with it.

i am :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)