Need of Assistance: Any BBA250 students this semester (or previous) with Notes? (1 Viewer)

Cam@MQ

HSC
Greetings! :)

First time poster but I have been looking on for a long time. I used to be a member here HSC days but forgot my username :rofl:

I’m in a bit of a tight bind. I missed my finals this semester and im being forced to sit the supplementary exams - (which is a bad thing):( . My 4 exams are over 2 days (2 a day) and I have really only recovered a few days ago from being sick so I have not unfortunately been able to take advantage of the extra time.

Out of the 4 subjects I am currently doing BBA250 which *appears* to be the easiest. But also it looks pretty heavy on the theory. I am pressed for time and was hoping I could persuade anyone who may have done the subject this semester or in any previous semester and who might have taken notes to forward them to me.

I am not a big fan of studying slides and I dont have the time to cover the text (which is also a terribly written txt) so any notes even if they are sub-par would be a great help!

Please it would definately be much appreciated! :) :)

Cam@MQ

HSC
Of course I be more than happy to return the favour in any way I can - maybe a drink on me @ SAMBAR :p

Also even though from what I understand about Supp. Exams that they are more difficult I would still appreciate any tips about the exam -anything at all :):)

Cam@MQ

HSC
OK it has come to my attention that people actually have a certain monetary value they place on their notes

Of course, if you have good notes I don't mind paying for them at all

But I am under the pressure of time! My exam is not far away :-(

So please PM me!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)