Needs ideas for my creative (Stimulus included below) (1 Viewer)

Zdeathbringer

HSC
I need help please, I can't think of any ideas, my school said we can't write about drugs for the 2nd stimulus.

Here are the stimulus for our assessment and I am running out of time. I have to choose 1 of the 2 stimulus and use it as the central idea of the creative. Please help me, I am struggling.

Compose a piece of imaginative writing about the importance of self-discovery.
Use ONE of the sentences below as a central element of your writing, giving it clear thematic significance:
1. Discovery is not about seeking new landscapes, but about having new eyes
OR
2. If you don’t get lost, there’s a chance you may never be found.

Any suggestions would help me to create an idea to write about. Thanks

KingOfActing

lukewarm mess
HSC
Brain storms are the best for this. My brainstorms for these include:

1)
- Literally someone getting new eyes (cool sci-fi/fantasy stuff can be done here)
- Change in perspective:
* A dystopia that turns into a utopia even though nothing but the character's view changes
* A person desperately moves from place to place to search for SOMETHING (metaphysical or physical), ends up finding it after giving up where they began
* Alternatively, show someone NEVER finding something, but describe in detail what it is they're looking for. This ties in with:

2)
- Mundane life for a mundane person, who seeks excitement and change, but doesn't do anything about it. Fantasises about change, then snaps back to reality.
- Spin off Little Red Riding Hood? Think Ruby Moon, maybe a bit more positive
- Person goes on a journey through a forest alone at night, but is described as being with someone else. Merge past & present, the person they're "with" is actually dead, and this journey allows the person to finally let go of them.

Feel free to go off any of these, I just thought them up on the spot

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)