Neighbours (3 Viewers)

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah, Harold has prostate cancer; probably going to die because he is leaving the show anyway (so said TV Week). Also the show needs ratings so a sudden death before the end of the season is what they need.

+ what the fuck is with Zeke? Why is he acting like such a wanker?

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
x.christina said:
Yeah, Harold has prostate cancer; probably going to die because he is leaving the show anyway (so said TV Week). Also the show needs ratings so a sudden death before the end of the season is what they need.

+ what the fuck is with Zeke? Why is he acting like such a wanker?
he found out harold has cancer, and is rebelling

I like the new libby better

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
ZEROtheHERO said:
Nooo, are you serious? zekes hot. =[
Yeah I know :D

Yeah just throw an atomic bomb on ramsey st and start over again lol

And what's with the stupid dolly search for neighbours star?? They're always shit actors. Lol

And yeah I like the new libby better too lol

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Considering the situation and the amount of Dan and Libby drama going on at the moment, rather than just awkwardly make her off air for a few weeks I think they have done with Michala.

But yes they are quiet different.

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
FOR FUCKS SAKE I FUCKING HATE SAM I WISH SHE WOULD DIE! FUCK SHE ANNOYS ME SO FUCKING MUCH!
/rant over. lol

Dammit its the last ep of neighbours tonight and ZEKE IS GONNA DIE! :( I am crying already

HSC
pritnep said:
Considering the situation and the amount of Dan and Libby drama going on at the moment, rather than just awkwardly make her off air for a few weeks I think they have done with Michala.

But yes they are quiet different.
At me?

I meant the asian one. 0o At least there was a picture of some asian girl who's going on neighbours.. don't know if it's true though.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
neighbourssource.com said:
Hany Lee has joined the Neighbours cast in the regular role of Korean exchange student Sunny Lee. Hany was one of the finalists from the Dolly Magazine Neighbours' Next Big Stars competition, and although she missed out on that 6-week contract, she's now been signed up to play Sunny, who'll move in with the Kennedys at number 28, filling the gap when Rachel departs for London in March.

Thanks to Neighbourssource and The Perfect Blend for the info and image.

http://www.tvtonight.com.au/2008/12/perfect-blend-to-colour-casting.html
http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,24780443-5006022,00.html

Yeah my post was meant for you Heba but I didn't know the news of a new guest actor so I just assumed you meant the new Libby which I think her final ep is tonight since from what I have read Kym comes back on screen from the first episode in 2009. Sorry for the mix up on my part. :)

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
Silver Persian said:
Everyone is going to die. :)
does that mean the end of neighbours permanently? theyre wasting quality prime time viewing with that garbage.

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
Dr. Oyster said:
Fuck, i missed it.

What happened? ;)
In the last ep?

Well basically bridget, zeke and libby got stuck under the raft and didn't surface. Dunno if they died or not.
Also toadies kid may be taken away from him by the department.
And some randoms rocked up to elles house claiming to be donnas bro and sis (they're the people who won the dolly comp lol)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)