Neighbours (1 Viewer)

bitchgirl

University Life
HSC
why is harold's family killed off? i know david is officially dead, but how about serena and her mother, their bodies never found, and no one knows if they are still alive or not but everyone knows they are dead??? so what's the story?

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
I missed tonights episode :( can anyone please tell me what happened? please :(

Whats going on?

HSC
what that is old new i have missed yesterdays i wanna know what will happen to stingray and dylan ahhhhhhh i know at least stingray goes to prison that is what my tv guide said an the offical website
any other fantastic spoilers??
PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Whats going on?

HSC
_muse_ said:
dylan gets 10 years in jail, stingray gets 4 i think
OMG THAT is really bad ohh i loved dylan thank god our vid are over hey Muse
Please keep them coming until tuesday

Has Sky contacted dylan yet?? do u think she still loves him??

will we ever find Lill and Serina's bodies???

Sorry cant spell :rolleyes:

Gummy_bear

HSC
Anyone got any theroes on whos trying to kill izzy etc?
Me? I got no idea.

Meanwhile, Stringrays going psyco! lol.

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
wow this thread just died didnt it... well then..

so alex is dead. i never understood the story with.. what was her name.. kat something.. the other daughter of alex's... what did he want her to forgive him for?

WHY WONT KARL TELL SUSAN HE STILL LOVES HER.. god its driving me insane

persephone

HSC
How did he die? I know he had cancer. I caught the last few minutes where they were all standing outside the house crying and stuff. And who was that Asian chick with them???

Reshie

LilRed Spikey Haired Man
HSC
_muse_ said:
wow this thread just died didnt it... well then..

so alex is dead. i never understood the story with.. what was her name.. kat something.. the other daughter of alex's... what did he want her to forgive him for?

WHY WONT KARL TELL SUSAN HE STILL LOVES HER.. god its driving me insane
i feel your pain i soo want karl and susan to get back together...remember the good old days:)

and i think its harold for some reason trying to kill Paul

HSC
next years episode-

harold dies of obesity, it marks his years in neighbours coming to a end

serina and her mother return suddenly- police/searchers etc never found their body, just david, but the 2 stayed refuge on a indeginous island with no communication/ foreign land etc, and only found a way out to tell every1 that they are STILL alive, serina's mother had a nervous breakdown when she found out that david is DEAD

dylan accidently gets skye pregnant (no joke)

ummm that's all for now

Reshie

LilRed Spikey Haired Man
HSC
CSI: CRIMES ™ said:
next years episode-

harold dies of obesity, it marks his years in neighbours coming to a end

serina and her mother return suddenly- police/searchers etc never found their body, just david, but the 2 stayed refuge on a indeginous island with no communication/ foreign land etc, and only found a way out to tell every1 that they are STILL alive, serina's mother had a nervous breakdown when she found out that david is DEAD

dylan accidently gets skye pregnant (no joke)

ummm that's all for now
are you serious harold dies of obesity:/
dammit i hate serina's mum!she pisses me off with her little tantrums.and dylan gets skye pregnant...interesting

GaDaMIt

Premium Member
HSC
^^ Either he's a dickhead and lying about the storyline which I suppose is the case. Or he's a dickhead providing spoilers which are not allowed.

In either case he IS a dickhead :)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
hey how did stingray and dylan get outta prison?????........and whens season finale?????

HSC
MY POOR HAROLD!!! they classsed it up with him reading the letter as he was going to paul's house! neighbours i'm impressed!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
miss_gtr said:
stingray and dylan got out because of stu putting a listening device in a radio.. and roo and dylan were talking.. and roo confessed everything to dylan (why he hated him) and the cops were recording it in another room. So with roo's confession the boys got let off.. and they hid themselves in a box and jumped out to surprise the family.
The season finale was on last night.
tnx.....yeh i realised that season finale ws late friday when i read that sabrina is comin on at 630 :)

HSC
GaDaMIt said:
^^ Either he's a dickhead and lying about the storyline which I suppose is the case. Or he's a dickhead providing spoilers which are not allowed.

In either case he IS a dickhead :)

i aint lyin chump!

i question bout the plot as well, i just got da info frm sum uk forum which had a neighbours sub forum, u knw how the u.k peeps love neighbours, but my gf she was reading da tv week guide thingy and some plot for 06 was that serina and her mother comes back, well it just said serina suffered from amesia* n cant remember who she is bla bla etc

*whatever u spell it, im too dumb 2 type

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)