Nerd's architecture and interior design photos (1 Viewer)

turntaker

HSC
Loving the picttures nerdassasasdas

what lens and camera do you use> looks sick as bro

Fiction

HSC
These are seriously such nice eye candy <33

Do you ever think about the composition or is it more intuition? C: Either way, they're fantastic<33

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
These are seriously such nice eye candy <33

Do you ever think about the composition or is it more intuition? C: Either way, they're fantastic<33

Umm yeah, I do think about the composition, some of it is intutition

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
You could really do with an ND for some long exposures, it would make a lot of the shots more professional. Try and get the motion of people using the space, especially for pathways etc.

Just buy a hoya screw on, maybe a ND400 as that will be much cheaper than getting the slot in kits.

Some of the edits annoy me though, make sure they're bang on straight and not slightly tilted.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
You could really do with an ND for some long exposures, it would make a lot of the shots more professional. Try and get the motion of people using the space, especially for pathways etc.

Just buy a hoya screw on, maybe a ND400 as that will be much cheaper than getting the slot in kits.

Some of the edits annoy me though, make sure they're mbang on straight and not slightly tilted.
Getting motion of people is hard in some locations as you need to get a permit or its either private property

Cheers .

Yeah ... They might by a tiny bit angled ahahah

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)