never been 'kissed' (1 Viewer)

em_87

HSC
I think it depends on your religion. I respect what other religions believe, but i certainly don't believe in no kissing before marriage. Its up to your own morals and ethics, i s'pose!

SweetSeasons

HSC
my friends religion doesn't believe in kissing b4 marrage, meh she doesn't pay attention to that rule, lol.

I was never kissed untill july or august this year so yeah I can understand where every one is comming from and really it's no big of a deal and it feels twice as nice if it's with some one you really like.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
sheesh i thought i was old. i'm 16 and hven't been kissed yet. i never had the oppotunity. relationships have never played into my pocket before. they always falter for me. i don't know why yet. still trying to figure it out.

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
Argonaut said:
How is it going too far? Mabe some of us just aren't interestind in the opposite sex ...
why would you get engaged if you weren't interested in the opposite sex?

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Haha, I can't remember my first real kiss. It was a long time ago.

I don't think there's anything wrong with being 15, or 16, or even 18 and not having kissed someone though, I mean, it'll happen when it happens. It's not that big a deal.

edit: haha, caitlin, i always thought your av was of hands :p I just actually looked at it for the first time

artfag

Banned
HSC
catching signals that sound in the dark

ZabZu

HSC
em_87 said:
I think it depends on your religion. I respect what other religions believe, but i certainly don't believe in no kissing before marriage. Its up to your own morals and ethics, i s'pose!
In studies of religion i studied sexual ethics in both Judaism and Christianity. Both religions are against sex before marriage. However, this view is becoming less stringent as the years go by. I also learnt that there are some Jews that can't touch any person of the opposite sex except their wife.

Back to the kissing issue. Im 18 and i haven't seriously kissed anyone.

em_87

HSC
Apparently we're not alone... Most of my friends have been kissed, but where i'm from, decent guys are far and few between...
Can't wait for uni!!!! ;) lol

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
soha said:
so for the people who have never been kissed
they obviously havent had boyfriends/girlfriends yet?
ive never been kissed ... but i had bf to some degree :p

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
so it is possible to have a b/f and not kiss them..
which makes it possible to not kiss anyone until you are married

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
yep ... cause i was seeing this guy for like 6 months or so and i didn't want to kiss him.

but really its a personal choice if you want to kiss someone or not.

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
look in islam theres no such thing as kissing or sleeping with guys or touching guys outside marraige.....think abt it......i mean they wear scarves on their heads for gods sake and cover their skin......how funny would it look if theyre pashing some guy......its part of the moral code...why the fuk would would want a wife or husband whos exchanged spit with every girl/guy he/shes been with....u choose ur husband based on his personality and faith in god and not on his kissing abilities.....so yeh..........just to add......ive neva been kissed in the actually kissing sense......some guy in kindy stole a kiss but that dosent count. :p

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
i dont see why so many people find it hard to understand..or believe
that you cant marry someone even thou u havent kissed them ..or touched them
you can still love them and be a perfect couple
there is no need for physical affection...to be shown
untill marriage...
its simple and easily followed by many people..

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
There are otherways to show affection other than kissing and touching, i can understand it.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Soha alot of people here can see no difference between love / sexual desire, we're only young and have not yet developed the mental skills to understand some of our emotions.
Therefore when u say it's possible to love without touching, they freak out, cuz to them love is touching.

fashionista

Tastes like chicken
HSC
N/A
im a muslim too, but i can understand where people are coming from in the not understanding business. it's a totally different culture and upbringing..other people have been brought up around kissing and affectionate gestures outside of marriage..i totally understand that if a completely different culture brings up it's own perspective that they will find it hard to get...something that many see as being perfectly acceptible is considered taboo in someone else's eyes. i think though, that the no touching before marriage is a bit extreme..no holding hands? no hugs?..but i guess it's your own interpretation and intentions that count yeah?

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I'm not muslim ... infact i'm not religious at all ... but kissing and touching isn't the only forms of affection. And i can understand this from a religious viewpoint as well as from what people perceive as "the norm".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)