never been 'kissed' (1 Viewer)

Safiya

As Shadows Fall
HSC
there's a lot of sexual frustration in this thread....

Edit: sorry bored... felt like saying sumthin a male would say

april____

HSC
I'm just relieved that you guys/ girls who haven't had your first kiss aren't trying to give relationship/sex advice to those who have.
Thanks for doing me a favour!
Coz it just annoys when ppl talk about something they know nothing about

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
i think it'd be easier if we just did a count of who has been kissed rather than those who haven't

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
april____ said:
I'm just relieved that you guys/ girls who haven't had your first kiss aren't trying to give relationship/sex advice to those who have.
Thanks for doing me a favour!
Coz it just annoys when ppl talk about something they know nothing about
where did that come from.

my friend fingered a chick , but never been kissed that count?

HSC
flipsyde said:
this has prolly been done before but whatever Im doing it again...

whos never been kissed.. like 'real' kissed and how old are you?
That's not bad. I just turned 17 and my first real kiss was in January. And it was one of the most special moments of my whole friggin life even though I hate him now

lallypop

HSC
i know some who's been kissed in every place you can think of BUT their lips

pete_mate

HSC
SashatheMan said:
where did that come from.

my friend fingered a chick , but never been kissed that count?
ridiculous, kissing should come before/while

vTr

HSC
16, she wanted to kiss me on dah lips but it sorta moved to sidelips cheek thing
bah :p
i was like 14-15ish i forget

deebug

in front of a computer screen somewhere * aargh my
HSC
NEVER been kissed??....

yeah...i admit it

i have never been kissed.

over 12 years of my schooling life..i get to my HSC...reflect, looking back..i have never gone on a date with a guy.. Now don't get me wrong...i have been asked out HEAPS of times...and had guys and their mates fall for me..none of them are my "type" you could say..just liking me for looks...(becoming mereley infatuated with me) and not really knowing me..or liking me for my personality ( GOSH THAT SHITS ME) ..and whats worse--people liking me through chatting on msn?? grrr...

now that school is over....you think it will just get worse? or is there hope..is any one else feeling desperatley lonley?....craving a relationship? ...and puking at all the lovey dovey couples on your msn list..who put their gf's or bf's name in their nic....

sigh**

blue_eye_baby

HSC
im sorry but i would be one that u would be puking on...but there is hope!!!!

i hadnt ever been asked out until my bf now (18 months) and had a similar situation to you
u have to wait till that "special" guy comes along becuase its worth it and u dont want to waste ur time with some guy that has feelings for u but not u back

niteshade1312

HSC
Don't worry there is definately hope for you! You sound like your well liked by teh male species, but wait for the right someone because its so much better!!

repz

HSC
what if the guy doesn't go to your school and wants to know more about you, by talking to you on msn and then getting your number?
maybe your closing doors here.
well what you can do is find out what you want in a guy, and just wait for him to come by
since you don't really like giving people a chance to get to know ya?
and when they do u complain that its through msn
what does it take to get a girl like you?
talk to you on the phone, rock up out of the blue and take you away ?

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
deebug said:
yeah...i admit it

i have never been kissed.

over 12 years of my schooling life..i get to my HSC...reflect, looking back..i have never gone on a date with a guy.. Now don't get me wrong...i have been asked out HEAPS of times...and had guys and their mates fall for me..none of them are my "type" you could say..just liking me for looks...(becoming mereley infatuated with me) and not really knowing me..or liking me for my personality ( GOSH THAT SHITS ME) ..and whats worse--people liking me through chatting on msn?? grrr...

now that school is over....you think it will just get worse? or is there hope..is any one else feeling desperatley lonley?....craving a relationship? ...and puking at all the lovey dovey couples on your msn list..who put their gf's or bf's name in their nic....

sigh**
in my opinion, high school relationships are over rated. sure theyre fun if you find someone you like being around, but there is certainly no rush.

just go out with friends and youll meet people you are attracted to.

im single atm, after some bad break ups, and im hoping that the freedom after the hsc will lead me to find some wonderful interesting people, including men.

KYKYJ

HSC
bxc_baby said:
yes.. i feel your pain. i 2 am in the same situation..
but i look at it this way.. i c my friends and how guys jus use dem n break there hearts only bcause they want one thing.. and i think the girls who go out n hook up with random guys jus 4 tha sake of it is really sad.. i mean c'mon some of these chicks r like 14 n most of em have boyfriends in my year.. wat the hell is happining.. kids these days..lol dont i sound like an old nanna!! meh.. its calld morals
i'm glad 2 c sum1 on here has sum morals. . lol there is sum very very wrong tpics goin on in here
bxc_baby said:
im jus waitin 4 a real genuine guy..he wil come.. dont u worri... :)
Yes girls one day that prince charming will come in on a white horse in silver armour lol
no truly u will find sum1 one day and the fact that u saved urselves will make it SO much more special esp. if he has done the same thing. . .
~wish i had saved my first kiss~*beats himself for wasting it on sum random chick*

bxc_baby

HSC
eh..

yes.. i feel your pain. i 2 am in the same situation..
but i look at it this way.. i c my friends and how guys jus use dem n break there hearts only bcause they want one thing.. and i think the girls who go out n hook up with random guys jus 4 tha sake of it is really sad.. i mean c'mon some of these chicks r like 14 n most of em have boyfriends in my year.. wat the hell is happining.. kids these days..lol dont i sound like an old nanna!! meh.. its calld morals
im jus waitin 4 a real genuine guy..he wil come.. dont u worri... :)
n 4 all those msn couples.. yea good on em if they actually ARE in love.. but most of em dont kno real luv... i say fuk em n go hav sum fun.. enjoy being free

deebug

in front of a computer screen somewhere * aargh my
HSC
switchblade87 said:
Its cliché, but your day/man will come.
DAmn!! i hate cliche's....

lol..but thanks for the hope i guess...but the cliche' hating thing is stemming from being the recepient of a tedious cycle of pick up lines....

are there any geniunley great guys out there...? come up and say something original, witty..and make me laugh.!!

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Believe me, it's much, much better than to go out with a guy who only wanted to show off your appearance to his mates, a guy who gives you a reputation of a player after you break up with him, and a guy who doesn't appreciate you at all and breaks up with you for no other reason than being sick of being taken. :rolleyes:

I know a lot of people who have never been in a relationship and they are perfectly normal, attractive and nice. Argo, for one. :p For a lot of them, the fear of being distracted from school held them back from becoming involved in relationships.

I met my current boyfriend at the end of year 10. I flunked year 11 completely because I was so distracted, and had to make up for it at the end of last year and this year. :p Most people are easily distracted my relationships, so I'd say if you can avoid it, it's good to stay away from boys until after the HSC.

You're still young, and you'll have plenty of chances to meet guys in future. Don't worry about the never-been-kissed thing, a lot of people are in the same boat as you. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)