Sydney Rorters.

ill think about the chorus.
And all the games you played this year were sucky
To win one game in five was pretty lucky
And there are many points that were scored against you
And I know hoooooow
Because maybe your players are all fucking laaaaazy
and after all you were eventually gonna faaaaallll

I know its shit but I thought I'd at least try.

Mr Muscles

HSC
N/A
kimi said:
At least we've reached grand finals. It proves consistent effort, who the fuck do u think you are having a go at us. Im glad you can count- cos i dnt give a fucken shit. If your idea of teasing people is to have a go at teams who choke then i suggest you look at all 15teams. Everyone chokes- and its a joke to single out a team and tease them. Come up with something more intelligent than the usual pathetic chants or jokes that you probably steal from other forums.

Dnt even start me on the Rorters mention. For one, you cant use that because it proves ur just as stupid as ur avatar. There is no evidence to say we rort the system. Therefore, ur arguments are absolutely tainted because theyre not valid and theyre not supported by factual evidence. Grow up, and make yourself sound at least intellgient for gods sake. If you want to see what happens when you start calling roosters names that are absolutely untrue- then go do ur research of threads. I see you didnt research properly when u ripped off someone's jokes and picture.

Just because we dnt know what team you go for doesnt make it hard for us to critisise you. You're bloody lame for one, and you cant even think of your own jokes. Seriously, get a life. You're not even worth a laugh, i think i just feel sorry for you.
If i were a rorters fan, id also be pretty frustrated at a team that plays like dog shit week in week out (2005 season) and chokes everytime they smell a premiership (except for 1 out of last 4). And dont feel sorry for me, feel sorry for the rest of ur scum supporters that have to put up with the shitcunts of the likes of finch and morley. Pathetic latte sipping bondi poofs. All clear pumpkin?

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Mr Muscles said:
If i were a rorters fan, id also be pretty frustrated at a team that plays like dog shit week in week out (2005 season) and chokes everytime they smell a premiership (except for 1 out of last 4). And dont feel sorry for me, feel sorry for the rest of ur scum supporters that have to put up with the shitcunts of the likes of finch and morley. Pathetic latte sipping bondi poofs. All clear pumpkin?
Do i know you? You sound awfully familiar. The Finchy/Morley Mention, the Pumpkin mention. Fuck if i find out i know you, you're dead.

You know what. Im proud to be a Roosters Fan and im proud of what they have accomplished- premiership or no premiership. They've won one out of five grand finals- and i still love them as so are many other Roosters Supporters. Its not easy to reach consecutive grand finals and i am proud to support them. Teams do choke- its an undeniable fact, its preety hard to not choke under pressure and this is demonstrated by all teams in one aspect or the other. This year we have been shit and thats because of various reasons- because of the the sudden loss of Fitler that has cost us dearly, the need to maintain consistency with these changes, Origin disruption, etc. I cant say that we are not entirely at fault for going shit this year, but then- we have been working straight for four years (seing as we have made consecutive gfs). Our players have an enormous workloads combined with NRL, and rep- and we dnt need fuckwits like you to tell us we're choking. Anyone will choke with the amount our players have been through.

Im frustrated at times because of how shit we are atm, but i dnt need a fuckwit like you telling me what to do. And dnt call our supporters scum- you're a scum cos you dnt have the balls to tell us what team you support.

The shitcunts you call- Finchy and Moz- well in actual fact, we love them. We dnt care that you dnt like them, it doesnt concern us. We love our players and we appreciate them- so therefore, i dnt feel sorry for no1 cos theres nothing to feel sorry about. If your not a Roosters supporter, than dnt make judgements on who we dnt like and who we have to put up with cos u clearly dnt know. Finchy hasnt had the best year, Moz is just always picked on by Referees but we as supporters understand that. Dnt feel sorry for us, no1 asked u to and theres nothing to be felt sorry for. We love our players fullstop.

Ur pathetic because ur sitting behind a computer screen thinking that you can throw insults at people cos you dnt have the balls to do it to people's faces. You should be glad you're not throwing ur insults to my face, ask anyone- i dnt care if ur muscles or no muscles. Pathetic Latte sipping bondi poofs? Dnt be sterotypical- fuck, youve just shown ur not even intelligent enough to give us a better insult.

I must admit there something im not clear about- i dnt understand why you're such a fuckwit and why you cant pull your own original comebacks out of your own ass. Like i said before, i do feel sorry for you cos u obviously have no balls to tell us who you support.

Mr Muscles

HSC
N/A
brogan77 said:
Is your dick limp from the roids yet meathead? Your calls have all been done before, crawl back into your hole and don't come out until you have something worthy to contribute. U OK diddums or did i upset you?
boganboy77 i see ur frustration, itd hurt if my team choked on as much dick as your team, but wat can ya do aye, hope for the best in 2006?? and no munchkin, u didnt upset me......at least u tried tho thats all u really can do...try (much like the rorters aye)

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
kimi said:
Do i know you? You sound awfully familiar. The Finchy/Morley Mention, the Pumpkin mention. Fuck if i find out i know you, you're dead.

You know what. Im proud to be a Roosters Fan and im proud of what they have accomplished- premiership or no premiership. They've won one out of five grand finals- and i still love them as so are many other Roosters Supporters. Its not easy to reach consecutive grand finals and i am proud to support them. Teams do choke- its an undeniable fact, its preety hard to not choke under pressure and this is demonstrated by all teams in one aspect or the other. This year we have been shit and thats because of various reasons- because of the the sudden loss of Fitler that has cost us dearly, the need to maintain consistency with these changes, Origin disruption, etc. I cant say that we are not entirely at fault for going shit this year, but then- we have been working straight for four years (seing as we have made consecutive gfs). Our players have an enormous workloads combined with NRL, and rep- and we dnt need fuckwits like you to tell us we're choking. Anyone will choke with the amount our players have been through.

Im frustrated at times because of how shit we are atm, but i dnt need a fuckwit like you telling me what to do. And dnt call our supporters scum- you're a scum cos you dnt have the balls to tell us what team you support.

The shitcunts you call- Finchy and Moz- well in actual fact, we love them. We dnt care that you dnt like them, it doesnt concern us. We love our players and we appreciate them- so therefore, i dnt feel sorry for no1 cos theres nothing to feel sorry about. If your not a Roosters supporter, than dnt make judgements on who we dnt like and who we have to put up with cos u clearly dnt know. Finchy hasnt had the best year, Moz is just always picked on by Referees but we as supporters understand that. Dnt feel sorry for us, no1 asked u to and theres nothing to be felt sorry for. We love our players fullstop.

Ur pathetic because ur sitting behind a computer screen thinking that you can throw insults at people cos you dnt have the balls to do it to people's faces. You should be glad you're not throwing ur insults to my face, ask anyone- i dnt care if ur muscles or no muscles. Pathetic Latte sipping bondi poofs? Dnt be sterotypical- fuck, youve just shown ur not even intelligent enough to give us a better insult.

I must admit there something im not clear about- i dnt understand why you're such a fuckwit and why you cant pull your own original comebacks out of your own ass. Like i said before, i do feel sorry for you cos u obviously have no balls to tell us who you support.
whoa, go kimi!!, i agree at least we have the guts to go for a team and support them...maybe your waiting for the grand final and support the winner, just like a bandwagon supporter, which is what im betting you are. if you truly supported a team you would say what team you go for.

Mr Muscles

HSC
N/A
kimi said:
You know what. Im proud to be a Rorters Fan and im proud of what they have accomplished.
Yeh, i mean whats there not to be proud of?, theyve only lost 4 of their last 5 grand finals....be proud i say!
kimi said:
and i still love them as so are many other Roosters Supporters.
ull notice next year that as you continue to play shithouse footy, ur bandwagoners will jump off the train and start followin the likes of the tigers (this probably includes you)
kimi said:
Teams do choke- its an undeniable fact, its preety hard to not choke under pressure and this is demonstrated by all teams in one aspect or the other.
Most notably, the rorter, dragqueens and parrascum
kimi said:
This year we have been shit
i agree with you there
kimi said:
I cant say that we are not entirely at fault for going shit this year
i agree again
kimi said:
Im frustrated at times because of how shit we are atm
i would be too
kimi said:
The shitcunts you call- Finchy and Moz- well in actual fact, we love them.
thats why alot of rorters fans wanted finch kicked out
kimi said:
We love our players fullstop.
im sure u loved chris wanker and justine hodges
kimi said:
Pathetic Latte sipping bondi poofs
thats what i was about to call em!
kimi said:
i dnt understand why.
bit confused kimi....i see ur frustration at followin such a shit team

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
you seem confident that the team your support is perfect in every single way...that is if you support a team, bandwagon supporter...you probly jumped form the roosters and are looking for antoher team to cling to until they lose.

so, who do you support? your either blind or stupid not to notice this question so far...

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Mr Muscles said:
Yeh, i mean whats there not to be proud of?, theyve only lost 4 of their last 5 grand finals....be proud i say!

ull notice next year that as you continue to play shithouse footy, ur bandwagoners will jump off the train and start followin the likes of the tigers (this probably includes you)

Most notably, the rorter, dragqueens and parrascum

i agree with you there

i agree again

i would be too

thats why alot of rorters fans wanted finch kicked out

im sure u loved chris wanker and justine hodges

thats what i was about to call em!

bit confused kimi....i see ur frustration at followin such a shit team

You should be a Lawyer, you bias piece of shit. I dnt think you understand- working towards even making into a GF is considerably hard. To make it every year for 4years is an achievement. Im proud because they could maintain this- no premiership or not- i still love them. Ill continually stick by them no matter what because i dnt drop my team and join the bandwagon when my team loses a grand final.

You truly do amaze me. First, you steal bloody comebacks and jokes from other forums and now, you can suddenly predict the future. Who says we will continue shithouse footy if it hasnt happened yet? Our supporters are not bandwagoners as if you havent noticed- maintaining solid support for them through thick and thin, and even 4 losses out of 5- it is terribly difficult. Its not easy and we havent even boarded the bandwagon train yet either. Dnt suggest that we will go because our supporters are not scums and we dnt suddenly lose support when we dnt win gfs. We are proud of our boys and we always will be.

I dnt think ive made it clear as well- DNT TELL ME WHAT TO DO. WHAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO WHEN YOU DNT HAVE THE BALLS TO TELL ME WHAT TEAM YOU SUPPORT.

Im glad you can make up names for teams, and to quote examples. In fact, i can tell you one fact- everyone chokes, get over it.

Lots of Roosters fans do and did want Finch kicked out. But that doesnt mean everyone. Dnt generalise for all- that we all have to put up with Finchy and Moz- because we do in fact love our players. Its a preety heated debate but we do love our players- many do support Finchy but do oppse him to. Who can blame them because they are purely judging him on hs performance from this year. there has to be a scapegoat who takes responsibility. Its human nature. Everyone stuffs up now or then and i do feel sorry for him. Im a Roosters supporter and i knwo Roosters Supporters, im a member of the Chook pen so im always surrounded by those who are totally radical about the Roosters. So when i tell you that our suppporters love our players, we truly do. In the case of Justin Hodges and Chris Walker- there are exceptions. For one, they are well-known wankers and i fucken hate them and i still do now. Saying this, there are supporters who loved them, and there are others who still do. Then there are others who dnt. Thats why i would say the majority our our supporters do love our players alot, and we do stick by our team solid. We stand by them and we defend them. Hodges and Walker arent Roosters now anyway, so your argument is now flawed.

And your "thats what i was about to call them"- in case u didnt read- i said, dnt be stereotypical. Not all people residing in the Eastern Suburbs drinks latte and are pathetic poofs. Fuck, u just totally reinstated my point that ur not intelligent enough to make a better insult.

And repeat- i dnt understand why you dnt have the balls to tell us who you support. Either you think the computer screen is ur best chance of providing some proetction, or you really just dnt have the balls or comebacks to defend your own beloved team...who apparently- gathering from the insults you have provided on other teams- are flawless in every aspect. Come on, tell me who you support- if not, u just proved to me, you have no balls u piece of shit.

EDIT: My predictions, you're either a Storm or Souths or Broncos or Melbourne Supporter. Which wouldnt really make sense cos all teams are flawed, unless you go for an imaginary team. OR you are in fact on a bandwagon, supporting a different team every year (probbaly the one who wins the grand final, u support them for a week).

Last edited:

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
brogan77 said:
Geez i must of hit a nerve diddums if you've resorted to ridiculing my username. Oh what a surprise unoriginal once again, bookie has already used that before, shit it just seems as though thats your destiny being average! You didn't answer my question how is your limp dick going? I can always recognise a souths supporter when i see one, bitter at the whole world, spending far too much time insulting other clubs rather than supporting their own. Don't worry honey you might win a premiership in 50 yrs or so! Did you drop out of school early meathead? You seem to have a rather limited vocabulary, aye! Aye, aye, aye that's not a real world buddy but i shouldn't be too harsh the roids have obviously fried what little brain you had. But don't worry mate i'm sure none of your friends down at the mental hospital will notice, after all, among them your IQ of 50 must be pretty impressive!
LOL hahaha. You're Gold. See, if Mr_muscles here was a South Supporter, i think our best bet is that hes psd off that his Number one Season Ticketholder/Number one Supporter Russell Crowe said that "theyre priceless but they're not worth 10million". Gee, hes growing smarter everyday.
OR because possibly they are having trouble avoiding the Wooden Spoon every year and have marginally missed because Bulldogs had the Salary Cap Breach in 2002 and Knights had 3/4 of their team injuried.
OR Because they keep getting our reject players such as Stuart Webb and Fletcher.
OR Because they finanically in hardship.
OR Because they had to give us Aussie Stadium to have to ourselves next year as they share Telstra Stadium with the Bulldogs and Tigers.
OR Because the last time they got a title was 1989 whist ours was last year.

EDIT: didnt mean to be a bitch to Souths Supporters cos its not my thing to flame teams other than Broncos or Dragons, but if it turns out Mr_muscles is a Souths Supporter, ill fufil my Roosters Supporter Obligations/

Last edited:

Mr Muscles

HSC
N/A
kimi said:
You should be a Lawyer
why thank u kimi, ud probably be an orright lassie too, that is, if u werent tainted by ur rorters bullshit.

kimi said:
Im proud because they could maintain this- no premiership
Im glad your proud of your team that continually manages to choke on each others cocks whenever they play a grandfinal

kimi said:
You truly do amaze me.
Really?? Rorters supporters aye, easily amazed

kimi said:
I dnt think ive made it clear as well- DNT TELL ME WHAT TO DO. WHAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO WHEN YOU DNT HAVE THE BALLS TO TELL ME WHAT TEAM YOU SUPPORT.
but what gives you the right to tell me not to tell u wat to do?

kimi said:
Im glad you can make up names for teams, and to quote examples. In fact, i can tell you one fact- everyone chokes, get over it.
im just saying no1 chokes in better fashion then the rorters, parrascum and dragqueens, thats all im sayin babe.

kimi said:
Lots of Roosters fans do and did want Finch kicked out. But that doesnt mean everyone. Dnt generalise for all- that we all have to put up with Finchy and Moz- because we do in fact love our players. Its a preety heated debate but we do love our players
lol, c'mon now love, you shouldnt be contradicting yourself!

kimi said:
Who can blame them because they are purely judging him on hs performance from this year.
As soon as freddie left the scene, it showed everyone exactly what i had known for years, finch is a nothing player and shouldnt even be in 1st grade (the only reason he still is, is because of his dad)

kimi said:
Everyone stuffs up now or then and i do feel sorry for him.
i feel sorry for ur scum supporters that have to put up with finch's shit shit inside balls week in week out!

kimi said:
all people residing in the Eastern Suburbs drinks latte and are pathetic poofs. Fuck
yeh thats wat ive been tryin to tell ya kimi, we do think alike on some levels aye!

kimi said:
u just totally reinstated my point
lol now did i? reinstate ur point ay...quick english lesson...kimi my dear you reinstate memberships, licenses and the like, you dont reinstate points, you might be able to restate them tho

kimi said:
EDIT: My predictions, you're either a Storm or Souths or Broncos or Melbourne Supporter. Which wouldnt really make sense
lol, trust me it didnt make any sense....either a storm or a melbourne supporter...one or the other aye!

Bookie

Banned
HSC
kimi said:

then

kimi said:
You should be a Lawyer, you bias piece of shit. I dnt think you understand- working towards even making into a GF is considerably hard. To make it every year for 4years is an achievement. Im proud because they could maintain this- no premiership or not- i still love them. Ill continually stick by them no matter what because i dnt drop my team and join the bandwagon when my team loses a grand final.

You truly do amaze me. First, you steal bloody comebacks and jokes from other forums and now, you can suddenly predict the future. Who says we will continue shithouse footy if it hasnt happened yet? Our supporters are not bandwagoners as if you havent noticed- maintaining solid support for them through thick and thin, and even 4 losses out of 5- it is terribly difficult. Its not easy and we havent even boarded the bandwagon train yet either. Dnt suggest that we will go because our supporters are not scums and we dnt suddenly lose support when we dnt win gfs. We are proud of our boys and we always will be.

Lots of Roosters fans do and did want Finch kicked out. But that doesnt mean everyone. Dnt generalise for all- that we all have to put up with Finchy and Moz- because we do in fact love our players. Its a preety heated debate but we do love our players- many do support Finchy but do oppse him to. Who can blame them because they are purely judging him on hs performance from this year. there has to be a scapegoat who takes responsibility. Its human nature. Everyone stuffs up now or then and i do feel sorry for him. Im a Roosters supporter and i knwo Roosters Supporters, im a member of the Chook pen so im always surrounded by those who are totally radical about the Roosters. So when i tell you that our suppporters love our players, we truly do. In the case of Justin Hodges and Chris Walker- there are exceptions. For one, they are well-known wankers and i fucken hate them and i still do now. Saying this, there are supporters who loved them, and there are others who still do. Then there are others who dnt. Thats why i would say the majority our our supporters do love our players alot, and we do stick by our team solid. We stand by them and we defend them. Hodges and Walker arent Roosters now anyway, so your argument is now flawed.

And your "thats what i was about to call them"- in case u didnt read- i said, dnt be stereotypical. Not all people residing in the Eastern Suburbs drinks latte and are pathetic poofs. Fuck, u just totally reinstated my point that ur not intelligent enough to make a better insult.

And repeat- i dnt understand why you dnt have the balls to tell us who you support. Either you think the computer screen is ur best chance of providing some proetction, or you really just dnt have the balls or comebacks to defend your own beloved team...who apparently- gathering from the insults you have provided on other teams- are flawless in every aspect. Come on, tell me who you support- if not, u just proved to me, you have no balls u piece of shit.

EDIT: My predictions, you're either a Storm or Souths or Broncos or Melbourne Supporter. Which wouldnt really make sense cos all teams are flawed, unless you go for an imaginary team. OR you are in fact on a bandwagon, supporting a different team every year (probbaly the one who wins the grand final, u support them for a week).
Booooooooorrrrriiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnngggggg.

Do wanna join an F7s team on LU? you'd bore the shit out of everyone.

But because I'm a nice guy I read through every post.

Out of all of that, all I can say is that Justin Hodges is once again a legend.

And Muscles is owning you. Just like I owned you on the Roosters are cheating thread.

kimi said:
Knights had 3/4 of their team injuried.
Andrew Johns is only 1/25 in a squad. I suppose you're maths aint up to my standard eh? Wanna maths lesson?

Oh, and Brogan, I'll sing it someday. it'll be up onthe net. Then they'll make me big like Crazy Frog. Can you imagine it?

"Roosters Jersey Flegg fullback, 17, sings a song to bag out his employers"

Shame I can't tease em anymore eh?

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
There's no way to own Muscles because he doesn't support a team

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
thats becasue muscles is a bandwagon supporter, and is waiting for sunday to decide who to support.

or he supports no team and has too much time on his hands, so to amuse his low IQ and small brain he teases other teams, just to make himself feel big. isnt that right muscles?

and you must be stupid, because your certainly not blind....

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
brogan77 said:
Your Sister fucks your mother
your father fucks your brother
you all fuck one another
the Mr Muscles family *clap clap*

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i can be unoriginal like Mr Meathead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hahaha, good one!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)